Team Thread Sky Hawks | Flying High!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
What? o.O
Remember that I once said I won't be around this time of the year on the forums? The time has come for Me to leave.

I wanna hand out my share in the Demons to either You or Sami. The stock is worth 1,000,000 vCash. Basically, You get that vCash. Despite not having any sort of control over the Demons other than what I put in on that team. The name, the homeground, and the homepage. You can have the rights to change those things and have the million dollars. All You have to do is...

Take those 1,000,000 vCash coins, shine 'em up real nice, real nice so the gold on it shines. It becomes shiny, so shiny that You can almost see Your face.

Then turn those some b*tches sideways, and stick 'em straight up Your candy a*s!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Remember that I once said I won't be around this time of the year on the forums? The time has come for Me to leave.

I wanna hand out my share in the Demons to either You or Sami. The stock is worth 1,000,000 vCash. Basically, You get that vCash. Despite not having any sort of control over the Demons other than what I put in on that team. The name, the homeground, and the homepage. You can have the rights to change those things and have the million dollars. All You have to do is...

Take those 1,000,000 vCash coins, shine 'em up real nice, real nice so the gold on it shines. It becomes shiny, so shiny that You can almost see Your face.

Then turn those some b*tches sideways, and stick 'em straight up Your candy a*s!
Ripping off catchphrases from The Rock? I'll report you, so you'll see how it feels to be banned for plagiarism. Oh, wait...

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
I want to leave this team.
@Perfect Square @CerealKiller @Trident @Gravity. kindly sort out your differences in PM. Any team divided is a team that has lost already. PCPL is supposed to be fun guys, I do not know why you all are making it personal.

Yes, we do have friends in other teams, but it doesn't make us enemies all of the sudden now, does it?

Let us not question one another's loyalty etc. Let's have fun. Win or loose, at the end of PCPL you all should still be able to call each other friends :yes

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Let's have fun. Win or loose, at the end of PCPL you all should still be able to call each other friends

+1. Well said. People should ease up a little. After all, it's all for entertainment purpose only.

Cmon @Gravity. Let's bury the hatchet and move along.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread