Team Thread Sky Hawks | Flying High!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gravity. If you are hurt by @CerealKiller, I apologize.
Cereal Killer and Gravity Don't act like enemies. Be friends :)
I want to leave this team.
Yupe. Thanks @The Punisher
@Perfect Square @CerealKiller @Trident @Gravity. kindly sort out your differences in PM. Any team divided is a team that has lost already. PCPL is supposed to be fun guys, I do not know why you all are making it personal.

Yes, we do have friends in other teams, but it doesn't make us enemies all of the sudden now, does it?

Let us not question one another's loyalty etc. Let's have fun. Win or loose, at the end of PCPL you all should still be able to call each other friends :yes

Me!!

And so the Vice captain of Sky Hawks is @thejoker

I have to perform to be the vice captain. Isn't it supposed to be like that? I think you should rather earn the privilege to be the vice captain.

I do not want to be Vice-captain. My performance hasnt been upto the mark. Plus I am new. I nominate @UMCricket

I have to perform to be the vice captain. Isn't it supposed to be like that? I think you should rather earn the privilege to be the vice captain.
Actually, your only job would be posting the lineup in case i´m not active, so you just need to be active. :p

I do not want to be Vice-captain. My performance hasnt been upto the mark. Plus I am new. I nominate @UMCricket
Me? I am also new, and with school, I find it difficult to post line ups. Sorry.

The Poll is up!
Vote for our vice-captain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread