Round 3 - The Saints -v- Sky Hawks @ Home of Cricket, London - Match on post #44

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hoping to get some swing on this green pitch

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Don't worry. If you didn't get swing on this pitch, I'll make sure I get some and full fill your hopes with my bowling :D
And our batsmen (including me) will just swing so hard that the ball will land in Newlands

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pre-match press conference

The journalists gather in Lord's' iconic media center amid a tense atmosphere, after Sky Hawks were robbed of a certain victory following a generator failure in their last match. The PCPL management (which is rumored to be heavily involved in the Saints' and the Demons' franchises) rather controversially ordered the match to restart. It is rumored that they were influenced by a former PCPL official who is now involved with the XX franchise. No further investigation will take place, which will certainly infuriate the Sky Hawks.

Poonisher : After what happened in the last round, is your team able to mentally and physically compete at their best?

Saroj Padhy : I believe we don't need to be at our best to win this match. Our team could beat anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Talha Hayat : Well, we certainly didn't have a good time so far, but we'll always do our best.

Poonisher : You must be disappointed with the PCPL management's decision.

Talha Hayat : We certainly are. We had won that game without any shenanigans. I believe we deserved to take home the points. But i guess the PCPL management have their interests. Our views are different from theirs, but it'll motivate us to do well.

Poonisher : Saroj, there have been accusations of conflict of interest against some of your players. Do you have any comment?

Saroj Padhy : I don't know anything about that. We don't want any distractions, so allegations like that aren't ideal.

Poonisher : You also benefited from the decision to replay the Round 2 games. Any comment on that?

Saroj Padhy : I think we deserved the victory in the original match anyway.

Poonisher : But you were comprehensively outplayed.

Saroj Padhy : Press conference over. *walks out

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

The journalists gather in Lord's' iconic media center amid a tense atmosphere, after Sky Hawks were robbed of a certain victory following a generator failure in their last match. The PCPL management (which is rumored to be heavily involved in the Saints' and the Demons' franchises) rather controversially ordered the match to restart. It is rumored that they were influenced by a former PCPL official who is now involved with the XX franchise. No further investigation will take place, which will certainly infuriate the Sky Hawks.

Poonisher : After what happened in the last round, is your team able to mentally and physically compete at their best?

Saroj Padhy : I believe we don't need to be at our best to win this match. Our team could beat anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Talha Hayat : Well, we certainly didn't have a good time so far, but we'll always do our best.

Talha Hayat : We certainly are. We had won that game without any shenanigans. I believe we deserved to take home the points. But i guess the PCPL management have their interests. Our views are different from theirs, but it'll motivate us to do well.

Poonisher : Saroj, there have been accusations of conflict of interest against some of your players. Do you have any comment?

Saroj Padhy : I don't know anything about that. We don't want any distractions, so allegations like that aren't ideal.

Poonisher : You also benefited from the decision to replay the Round 2 games. Any comment on that?

Oh these fake news reporters....

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder

Still I didn't get a cap ? What about the cap cap??

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They don't have confidence in you.
Yeah I have at 6 twice,at 3 when I scored 40, which was the highest score for my team in the last match. I think we're not settled with a good XI which is the reason for the tinkering.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

:lol Too good.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
253711.jpg

Sherlock Holmes @Gravity. is handed his cap by senior commentator Michael Atherton

Users who are viewing this thread