Patch 3 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernandes44

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nice one. Congratulations I hope you feel slightly more empowered or what ever it is you feel when you are rude online and try to publicly humiliate some one... I asked BigAnt for a response... I did not ask someone to copy and paste a quote from BigAnt... But I have had my say I shall wait... Hope you feel better big forum man

D

Deleted member 46200

I think I speak for every one when I ask BigAnt please say something just to let us know whats happening is it in development, when give or take can we expect to see it here in South Africa our exchange rates are not the best... I paid R1000 for a game that in my opinion is broken in comparison to it previous version... BigAnt please don't ignore all the people you are checking this forum 50 times a day
I think I speak for every one when I ask BigAnt please say something just to let us know whats happening is it in development, when give or take can we expect to see it here in South Africa our exchange rates are not the best... I paid R1000 for a game that in my opinion is broken in comparison to it previous version... BigAnt please don't ignore all the people you are checking this forum 50 times a day
No you don't and no they shouldn't... I understand the frustration but they are doing their best.[DOUBLEPOST=1483780346][/DOUBLEPOST]
Asked a question got an answer, you want a kiss on the cheek and someone to tuck you in as well?
After you dear (and everyone else).

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I thought this was a public forum ...i am expressing my opinion and asking the game developers for any sort of feedback ...instead i get people reprimanding me ....i never asked for a reply on every message ..When there was the patch 2 tread there was occasional feedback thats all ...just calm down wow ...im not here for a debate or to fight

Youre right, it is a public forum. That's why people publicly replied to your public post.

You don't need to ask Big Ant for a response when there already is one.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
:lol Ewww someone’s got a bitta sand in there fagina!!!

D

Deleted member 46200

Youre right, it is a public forum. That's why people publicly replied to your public post.

You don't need to ask Big Ant for a response when there already is one.

Is this male PMT??? I think everyone has been civil and kind. And, having their opinion.[DOUBLEPOST=1483790888][/DOUBLEPOST]
:lol Ewww someone’s got a bitta sand in there fagina!!!

So not funny (cheeky).

D

Deleted member 46200

Nice one. Congratulations I hope you feel slightly more empowered or what ever it is you feel when you are rude online and try to publicly humiliate some one... I asked BigAnt for a response... I did not ask someone to copy and paste a quote from BigAnt... But I have had my say I shall wait... Hope you feel better big forum man
Check out their own forum or their customer services. I think Ross is ignoring most of us but don't loose heart frustration is only that and they will get things right. I'm not always a bitch and sorry if I appear so.

Fernandes44

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
No No you not a bitch just everyone is a frustrated but it should all work out in the end thanks Caz

D

Deleted member 46200

Things round here seem to have got a lot more heated since they turned off the ability to post on the Facebook page. Coincidence?

And you're the one who mentioned front bottoms???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread