DBC17 Patch2 Wishlist

MrCricket1991

Club Cricketer
The stats one is a biggy for me, because we without stats in cricket it is pretty pointless in my opinion, hopefully stats for tour, causal and career will be sorted. I like the graphics in the game, obviously there are bugs in the gameplay, I don't see major issues there that can't be sorted with a patch, the kits,player creationss,bats and stadiums are brilliant. So thank you BA for implementing all of this and thank you to all the creators for there efforts.

County cricketer

School Cricketer
In patch 2 I want a good cricket game, I know it takes a lot of work to make a game and big ant haven't done a bad job but the animations for bowlers are awful, and a good cricket game doesn't have batsmans bats going through there pads constantly which happens too much in 17, it's a bad game and need so much improving

Fernandes44

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BigAntStudios Earning Stats is a important part of the game for me i enjoy seeing the progress of the players ...can i please ask that some one answer the question of stats i have read through the thread its been asked a few times with no answer

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@BigAntStudios Earning Stats is a important part of the game for me i enjoy seeing the progress of the players ...can i please ask that some one answer the question of stats i have read through the thread its been asked a few times with no answer

Its Sunday for crying out loud have some patience....the answers are coming

ahsan_786

School Cricketer
When playing two players on same console the other person is always able to see what delivery I'm selecting to bowl. If I turn off the bowling hud then the release input disappears too and it's almost impossible to bowl good deliveries without it. It'll be nice if only delivery selection can be turned off but the release input is still there for assistance.

RoyalGreen

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
More detailed statistics.
Player rankings.
Ability to customize celebrations?

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Its Sunday for crying out loud have some patience....the answers are coming

Same question has asked on weekdays as well but no answer so far.

I think earned stats have been removed in this version from Tour as well as Academy/Player unless BA sort it out and provide this key feature back in future.

I do not know why BA removed this earned stats as i was thinking they will provide more detailed player, team and stadium stats in dbc17 but in real they go one step back instead improving it (in terms of earned stats)

Lets hope if they can provide it again via patch then that would be great.

D

Deleted member 46200

Would be good to have proper competition stats and career statistics like we had in DBC 14. Why has this been taken out???

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Nothing has been officially confirmed as far as I know. But this still is patch 2.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Nothing has been officially confirmed as far as I know. But this still is patch 2.

My Understanding is same as @Jerm, i.e. the upcoming patch is more to sort out crashes and enable downloading content from academy (CENSOR team/player names, Get Best etc.). I don't think the patch will address the gameplay issues, especially the batting ones raised in DBC 17 Batting thread. The reason I think so is coz Matt mentioned he will take a look at the batting concerns on Monday and asked me to provide the wagon wheel. Given that the 2nd patch (upcoming one) is already in works or has been submitted means that the batting issues aren't addressed in the patch.

Last edited:

xlxmagsxlx

School Cricketer
In career mode can we have the ability to check career stats, (runs, wickets etc), for each game mode and not just for the current season. And while the objectives are good to have they feel the same as in Rugby League Live 3 in that they don't really mean anything they should be things like 1000 first class runs or 100 first class wickets and follow your progression as a player.

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Guys path 2 has already been submitted as per BA. Someone please start a patch 3 thread. Given the way this game is, I am sure we would need atleast 5-6 patches minimum and they should work on it. This game could be the best cricket game ever if they fix most of the bugs that have been reported

Users who are viewing this thread