Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I will give it a try. Does manual fielding with Pro difficulty gives the best AI performance?
So far I would say pro is probably best still doing some testing with veteran but the AI have performed better on pro

rajat_dhiman27

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hey I want to know that can I download the game from Steam in intervals? like I dont have Broadband Connection so I will have to download it from my Jiofi which offers 1GB per day. Can anybody tell me if it can happen? Also tell me the exact size of game setup.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hey I want to know that can I download the game from Steam in intervals? like I dont have Broadband Connection so I will have to download it from my Jiofi which offers 1GB per day. Can anybody tell me if it can happen? Also tell me the exact size of game setup.
Download then pause and later continue it the next day..

A

A.R123 Max

So guys I got the game from PSN store and I am really excited to get the 4th patch. I got the game like in June but according to the article of Mattw which regards several issues as fixed, I still face those issues and really want to know how can I get the 4th patch.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So guys I got the game from PSN store and I am really excited to get the 4th patch. I got the game like in June but according to the article of Mattw which regards several issues as fixed, I still face those issues and really want to know how can I get the 4th patch.

Patch notes don't reflect the true state of the game. Lots of issues stated to be fixed in the patch notes still persist.

Pooley110

School Cricketer
Does anyone else find it impossible to play cut shots of spinners? Every time I try and play the shot it just results in being caught behind.

N Jones

Club Captain
I play on pro medium batting and Bowling and use manual fielding had some really good test matches since latest patch
I am doing various testing on different difficulty levels
For onedayers doesn't matter what difficulty you have it on if you have manual fielding on the AI will make between 300 and 380 in 50 overs with very few wickets lost
Your spot on..i can't seem to take wickets in a 50 over game..the A1 always gets at least 340 plus..no later where I bowl it just gets smashed everywhere

N Jones

Club Captain
Does anyone else find it impossible to play cut shots of spinners? Every time I try and play the shot it just results in being caught behind.
Me to..im having the same trouble. Always get caught behind..also I find the back foot cut short is not as good as in DB14. The player just seems to crouch rather than go high on the back foot

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In career i am playing with batsman allrounder and i choosed first bowling but i have to bowl for all bowlers in the team why? i want to bowl my player only, here what i can do? please help me

Skankhunt 42

Banned
In career i am playing with batsman allrounder and i choosed first bowling but i have to bowl for all bowlers in the team why? i want to bowl my player only, here what i can do? please help me
You must be playing as team! Select the left option on match screen, before the game starts, to make it your career player only!

For now, you can simulate as long as you want.

dogflop

School Cricketer
G'day everyone,
I was wondering if someone could tell me if you are able to change the camera when playing against a friend on the same console. I am hoping you can change the camera to behind the batsmen like it is in career mode or do you have to play with the camera behind the bowler. I don't want to spend heaps of cash on second controller if you can't change the camera, we will just play on the same team and share the one controller as we did in DBC14.
Thanks in advance

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Anybody else having issues with the academy server being terribly slow? The last 2 days have been painfully slow for me.

zayno

Club Captain
HI. does anyone else also encounter some jerky motions when playing on fielding one camera for running
on xbox one ?[DOUBLEPOST=1503814636][/DOUBLEPOST]i notice that when setting running camera to broadcast 1 its much smoother with no jerkiness and frame rate dips on xbox one

sacthegreat

School Cricketer
I am starting to play DBC 17 career on easy mode. I want to get comfortable first before moving to higher difficulties.
So the AI scores around 370-380 (400+ sometimes!) consistently irrespective of pitch. Is this normal? Is this the same across all difficulties?
I would like some matches where the wicket is very tough to play and a score of 200 should be a winning target. That will be nice to play than the constant slogging that is needed for 350+ games!

Same thing in T20 and Tests as well!

Users who are viewing this thread