Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I assume they are busy with the release of RLL4 coming soon
That is my guess as well. But it would be nice if they can let us know what they have planned about the future of DBC17 bug fixes

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks mate, disappointing news

Thanks mate, disappointing news if so.

I can't pretend there aren't things I'd like improved about dbc17 but I think it's unlikely to happen.

It pretty much follows what happened for 14.

I know you play a lot of career so I fully get why the stats issue kills that for you. Otherwise I think gameplay is solid apart from the baffling attempts to increase bowled and lbw that somehow removed them from the game entirely!

D

Deleted member 185125

Use broadcast camera 1 for fielding you will get used to it after a couple innings if you dont like that view fielding 3 is the next best
The matches are heaps better
I will give it a try. Does manual fielding with Pro difficulty gives the best AI performance?

Autocrat55

School Cricketer
FWIW, my batting stats in career mode (one and a bit seasons) are perfectly accurate. I've only played career to this point so can't comment on other modes.

Rhone

International Cricketer
FWIW, my batting stats in career mode (one and a bit seasons) are perfectly accurate. I've only played career to this point so can't comment on other modes.

Try getting a Not Out century in the second innings of a First Class match and report back. It won't be recorded i guarantee you.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can someone please tell me how I can change from viewing statistics for the England leagues to the India leagues?

It shows PRESS to view country competitions!

What the hell does that mean?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Can someone please tell me how I can change from viewing statistics for the England leagues to the India leagues?

It shows PRESS to view country competitions!

What the hell does that mean?

If you're on ps4 it means press the touchpad. If not no idea.

I was caught on this too trying to view tour statistics. I don't like criticising for no reason but my god the entire UX in this game is so bad it's not funny.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've become test captain. Why can't I pick my own squad?

There's no V Kohli, M Vijay etc.

Gurkeerat Singh and Gambhir etc are the only people I can choose from???

slowleftarmer

School Cricketer
I'm on PS4. Is there a way of importing my DBC 14 career player into DBC 17? I could've sworn I read somewhere that this was possible but have never found a way to do it.

Also, in the Change Field screen, does 'Apply to All' mean 'apply this field to both batsmen with this bowler' or 'apply this field to both batsmen with all bowlers'?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I've become test captain. Why can't I pick my own squad?

There's no V Kohli, M Vijay etc.

Gurkeerat Singh and Gambhir etc are the only people I can choose from???
because you are NOT a selector ;) you are a captain, the squad is picked for you

D

Deleted member 185125

Does anyone know how to select/set line up for the Super overs? Everytime I set it right before the super over starts, it defaults to the original lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread