Cricket Academy 17 File Breakdown

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Blocker I think you're extracting he urine. You can't have oval balls or 13 a side in cricket!!!

I take it you haven't seen likes of Shakoor Rana and company umpire a game of cricket :p

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Or you know... Have any knowledge of the W.G Grace era...

FollowOn

Club Captain
Bullshit. You didn't ask a thing at all, you make statements such as "Gosh, BA should learn to clear the useless variables and placeholders whenever they move to next game :P"

I never said you were being demanding, indeed to this point I didn't even say you were rude (which you most definitely are).

Given I have authored books on coding, everything from 6502 and up, I think I well understand where to spend my programming time and resources. I care so much about the contents of the files that I couldn't even be bothered to scramble or encrypt them - but mostly I trust that people understand that it is not the right thing to do to pull apart files and share that which they think we did obviously not intend to share. It is out of respect for us giving away things for free that others here on PC with far more knowledge than yourself refrain from grandstanding on this level.

I'm certainly not taking advice from some noob with a hex-editor, so save your advice for someone who cares to hear it.

Aren't you over emotional type guy? almost every week you seems to be bashing couple of guys for no real big reason, just ignore the posts you don't like simple.

*hopefully I am not getting bashed for posting this nor I am being added to the ignore list.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
:eek:

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Aren't you over emotional type guy? almost every week you seems to be bashing couple of guys for no real big reason, just ignore the posts you don't like simple.

*hopefully I am not getting bashed for posting this nor I am being added to the ignore list.

To be fair, a guy hacks BA code, reveals or hints at things they might not want "out there" yet, and then says they need to learn how to code better... i don't think many people would take kindly to that.

Gurjot95

National Board President
^ Don't think you quite get the point when I first started this thread for DBC 14 and asked Ross if its alright for him, He was okay as it was all the guess work and speculation and we were all having fun. I have been constantly repeating whenever I reveled something to take everything with a grain of salt. All the members were taking these reveals in a good intentions, now suddenly how everyone is backlashing me because of the reveals I did. It is quite a hypocrite of you to say that and I done with repeating myself how that comment was made as joke. That's what the ":P" indicates at the end of post if you didn't know what I meant earlier... It was a joke, a badly phrased one but nothing to be taken serious of. Anyways, I am now done with this thread and with most of hypocrite users here now. So unless someone has something useful to contribute, mods might as well close it now.

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ Don't think you quite get the point when I first started this thread for DBC 14 and asked Ross if its alright for him, He was okay as it was all the guess work and speculation and we were all having fun. I have been constantly repeating whenever I reveled something to take everything with a grain of salt. All the members were taking these reveals in a good intentions, now suddenly how everyone is backlashing me because of the reveals I did. It is quite a hypocrite of you to say that and I done with repeating myself how that comment was made as joke. That's what the ":P" indicates at the end of post if you didn't know what I meant earlier... It was a joke, a badly phrased one but nothing to be taken serious of. Anyways, I am now done with this thread and with most of hypocrite users here now. So unless someone has something useful to contribute, mods might as well close it now.
Can feel you bro! Complained about this hypocrisy here a lot. But hypocrisy makes them who they are.
But most probably ross wasn't in a good mood today. Being the CEO of a company he has to work 24/7 putting a mask on his face. He must have to pretend all the time and act humble , even after seeing all those shitty posts in PC, Fb page and twitter. So, may be he lost his cool at that time and became a bit harsh with you. We need to learn to understand everyone's state of mind.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

It seems you are happy ignore the fact that I thank lots of posts, respond positively quite often, and am always thankful for people that critique well (I appreciate people with at least half a brain or at least put in some effort). More than all of that - I actually make changes to the game that people here ask for.

Put me on your ignore list if you don't like my posts otherwise, well, you know the drill....

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can feel you bro! Complained about this hypocrisy here a lot. But hypocrisy makes them who they are.
But most probably ross wasn't in a good mood today. Being the CEO of a company he has to work 24/7 putting a mask on his face. He must have to pretend all the time and act humble , even after seeing all those shitty posts in PC, Fb page and twitter. So, may be he lost his cool at that time and became a bit harsh with you. We need to learn to understand everyone's state of mind.

Nothing to do with my mood - if I walk into your workplace, not knowing anything about you or your job, and give you some pointed and useless advice then I would expect you to tell me to get stuffed, or at the least not be surprised if you do.

@blockerdave above said above exactly my point of view on the matter.

FollowOn

Club Captain
It seems you are happy ignore the fact that I thank lots of posts, respond positively quite often, and am always thankful for people that critique well (I appreciate people with at least half a brain or at least put in some effort). More than all of that - I actually make changes to the game that people here ask for.

Put me on your ignore list if you don't like my posts otherwise, well, you know the drill....

Hmm perhaps you take these posts way to seriously , to be honest you shouldn't bothered much about random dudes posting stuff on the internet , if its worthwhile to you then simply add it in to your game and appreciate the person like you already doing and if it is shitty just ignore the filth.
Just chill it mate and enjoy the sun :)

Gurjot95

National Board President
I am so tempted to change the thread title to "Cricket Academy and the Ross Breakdown"

another poor attempt to light up the atmosphere.hold your horses everyone!

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hahaha ohhhh dear.... there's some seriously demented people on this forum!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread