Not open for further replies.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We have just a released patch#2 for DBC17 that includes online difficulty settings for custom matches, harder difficulty on Quick Matches, and also some stability improvements.

We are still working through any reported issues that may form part of a future patch#3

There is a remaining issue that logos in downloaded teams are taking more memory than is available which is causing crashes in Career Mode and Competitions. “Get Best” will use standard logos from now on until this can be rectified. We are working on a way that Career mode teams will be updated upon subsequent downloads (i.e. they will be able to be changed visually). If your Career or Competition is currently crashing then you will need to do a "Get Best" and start a new Career/Competition. It is hoped a future patch will make existing Careers/Competitions resumeable.

--------

If you are still encountering crashes after following the above steps, as a last resort please follow these steps to return your game to the shipped state:

PS4:
From the PS4 Home Screen, select Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete > Don Bradman Cricket 17.

Then Select All save data and then select delete.

Launch the game again and select Yes when prompted to update teams.

Xbox One:
From the Xbox One Home Screen, select the Don Bradman Cricket 17 tile and press the Menu button, and choose Manage Game

Then for your profile, highlight your profile's save data and press A. When prompted, select 'Delete everywhere'.

Launch the game again and select Yes when prompted to update teams.

------------

In the meantime we will have a FAQ here that will be updated as issues are found/workarounds issued.

Why is my career camera not changing?
During career match a second set of camera options are available in the Settings menu. Changing the bottom set of camera settings will change which camera you are using in career games.

How can I view my career player stats?
Career stats can be viewed on the statistics tile on the career home page, and when your player walks onto the field. We have heard feedback that many of you would like to see more statistics, which we are looking at.

Why am I seeing multiples of the same player in career?
This occurs when downloaded players are not linked while being on multiple teams - the game will see these as unique players and they may individually get selected in the same team. Newer teams available in the Academy may be correctly linked.

How do I view my selection status in career?
Pressing the Y button (Xbox) or Triangle button (PS4) on the My Player tile in career will open the selection status screen. From here you can view your chances of being selected in various competitions/teams.

Why aren't there reviews in career?
The availability of the review system will depend on the match type being played, T20 matches, club level and most Domestic level matches do not have the review system available, while international 50 over and Test matches will.

How do I increase my attributes in career?
Attributes are increased on level up. Your career player levels up as you earn CXP, which is gained based on your match performance and by completing career objectives. Currently however, attribute increases are only processed following simulated matches, an issue that we are looking at.

All my players are being censored!
Due to console requirements, names of customised teams are occasionally censored.
On PS4 this will occur if you have a controller connected but not signed into a PSN account.
On both Xbox One and PS4 this will happen when any connected account has parental controls restricting user generated content.

Why haven't you answered my question?
We are continually following your feedback and reviewing the options we have for making improvements. We are endeavouring to answer questions publicly and as broadly as possible, answering directly to PM’s/etc. does not reach enough of our audience.

Thanks for your patience and support,

Ross.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread