Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

drastsab

Club Captain
Your spot on..i can't seem to take wickets in a 50 over game..the A1 always gets at least 340 plus..no later where I bowl it just gets smashed everywhere

Ai got out cheaply. I Defend them below 200 in oneday. No fun. Difficulty legend. Batting hard bowling hardest.

How to improve Ai batting pacing. Which difficulty is best for Ai batting best

drastsab

Club Captain
I play on pro medium batting and Bowling and use manual fielding had some really good test matches since latest patch
I am doing various testing on different difficulty levels
For onedayers doesn't matter what difficulty you have it on if you have manual fielding on the AI will make between 300 and 380 in 50 overs with very few wickets lost

Patch version? ?? Final patch??

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone know how to update the kits with the 2018 versions? For example I’ve gone on the community and all kit designs are of England’s 2017 kit with pink stripes. How do I get new ODI/T20 kits? Cheers

D

Deleted member 193590

Does anyone know how to update the kits with the 2018 versions? For example I’ve gone on the community and all kit designs are of England’s 2017 kit with pink stripes. How do I get new ODI/T20 kits? Cheers
if no one has uploaded them to the community,then you can't get them.

28ratty

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to check Batsman and Bowlers Health while playing?

Inzamam Ali Jamali

Club Cricketer
Guys I have a problem in my DBC 17 !
Whenever I make changes by updating real teams , it gets completed and everything updates itself but the game doesn't save the changes I make which means if I restart the game everything is default ...
Tell me the solutions plz
Thanks

BlackOwl

School Cricketer
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, my webcrawl has found nothing.

Can I import custom teams and tournaments I created in DBC14 to DBC17? I own the Steam versions of both.

Lil1thQuinzel666

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Is there a slider to adjust the speed of outfield throws?.
Hi, not sure if this is helpful but the only settings I know of for controlling the fielders are: Fully Assisted, Semi Assisted and Manual.

I would assume the manual setting would allow you full control of fielder moves etc

Apologies if this information is completely useless to you, I've just joined the forum after a year of frustrations with bugs etc etc on PS4 DBC17 :spy

Users who are viewing this thread