Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Unfortunately, there is not. This would add so much depth to the online co-op experience for many reasons:

- In tests, you can experience Day 3 onwards. Very rare that anyone has the time to commit to playing a full-blown test game.
- You have the opportunity to experience chasing on a Day 4/5 pitch or aim to get those final few wickets in the last session.
- If you prefer batting as a pair online, you can do so without having to create a new game and just start the 2nd innings whenever you require.

I think @grkrama also wanted something like this if i'm not mistaken.
That sounds nice actually. Update it in the suggestions thread. @BigAntStudios may have a look at it.

Bigtez662

School Cricketer
Everyone has this problem. It's already mentioned in the bug list. It is being worked by bigantstudios to correct it in the future patch.[DOUBLEPOST=1484577357][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think online matches can be simulate. Do u see any option to simulate in the menu while playing online co-op ?
Thanks for letting me know.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey guys!

just a question. i have the game on PC, as i thought i would have enough juice to run it on quite high settings. However i'm finding i need to have most things on low/disabled for smooth framerates.

Below is my PC Specs,
Can anyone suggest where my main point of weakness is? as i might need an upgrade. Im guessing the CPU?

CPU - Intel i7 3770 @3.4GHz
8GB Ram
Geforce GTX 750

thanks for any suggestions! :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Im guessing the CPU?

Not the CPU for sure. It's way more than required. RAM is fine too. Graphics card is probably where you need to look into but I think 750 should be okay too.

What resolution are you playing the game on? It could also be due to an ageing HDD where the read/write is not happening as fast as it should be.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Not the CPU for sure. It's way more than required. RAM is fine too. Graphics card is probably where you need to look into but I think 750 should be okay too.

What resolution are you playing the game on? It could also be due to an ageing HDD where the read/write is not happening as fast as it should be.
im running in 1920x1080.

It might be the HDD. my original one died on me a year ago, and was replaced with what was lying around. Would that be a reason for low Frame Rates?
My HDD is a WDC WD5000AAKX-22ERMA0 ATA Device?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It might be the HDD

Can't say for sure but yes it's a suspect. Also check if any background programs are eating up your system resources.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Can't say for sure but yes it's a suspect. Also check if any background programs are eating up your system resources.

Thanks mate, i'll look into it.

Fryzigg

Club Captain
Does anybody know what the default Batting and Bowling Custom Difficulty Settings are for the presets of normal, hard, hardest, etc.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
To PC players are you able to select umpires and change pitch conditions in tour mode when starting a new game in a tour and has it got player stats for the tour and are you able to change team line ups in between tour matches. Any answers would be much appreciated

Radman

School Cricketer
Is there a slider to adjust the speed of outfield throws?.

Mondy

Club Captain
Does anybody know what the default Batting and Bowling Custom Difficulty Settings are for the presets of normal, hard, hardest, etc.

X 2 on this question. If you pick easy on the batting difficulty option does that mean the bowling marker appears earlier and the timing window increases?

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a few questions if you don't mind helping decided if I buy this game at the moment.

1. I created a lot of teams from about 1977 to 1998 for the Australian summers, am I able to download those teams if they are uploaded to the cricket academy from DBC 14 in to my game in DBC 17?

2. Could someone explain the kit sharing a bit. So as I understand I can't swap kits between teams as I could in DBC 14 so for my Australia 1992-94 I need to create that kit and then for West Indies 1992-93 I need to create that kit once again from scratch?

3. What is the logo limit and how easily is this filled up? Bearing in mind I plan to create my own teams

4. Is using get best required? As I understand with question 2 and 3 logos are team specific and can possibly be quickly filled so by using get best will I have a bunch of teams from leagues I don't care about using up valuable logo space or can I get by on just downloading the international teams only?

@HBK619 @blockerdave @SnowyCasanova Just tagged you guys since you're the reliable information.

Users who are viewing this thread