Some non likeable stuff in DBC17 career mode!

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My "non likeable stuff" are mainly aesthetic. I'm still playing grade cricket. I'm old and crap at the game. I also really, really like this game.
  • Everyone wants to return the ball to the bowler's end!

Very true. This is really frustrating actually. The way the camera swivels too from the guy backing up, to the keeper induces a bit of a headache for me.

School Cricketer
Dynamic lineups still aren't there after patch 3. It's ridiculous that one team is playing all 3 formats. Further, when I'm the captain and I pick a team for the first game in a series, that should be the default team for the rest of the series. It's so annoying having to change the whole team (I have to because the lineups are all wrong) every game.

Further, the teams are completely random? Like I have Burns and Lynn playing in all 3 formats when the academy team I downloaded has the correct teams for all 3 formats.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What! Most people don't get into the international team until 24-25. 21-22 is early and your complaining that that is to old

There are many Players Who Start Their Int Career As age 18 .. 20 , So cannot Skip this feature .

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
There are many Players Who Start Their Int Career As age 18 .. 20 , So cannot Skip this feature .

If we got international offers that early we might as well start in the teams. Being the young bloke working his way up would be removed by starting at 18. In real life people play from childhood but here we start in our late teens.

Users who are viewing this thread