DBC17 Career Mode

D

Deleted member 46200

Thought the patch gave me the confidence to start a career without problems, with consideration to the steps being taken to prevent this, but it crashed during my first game. Not happy!!!

supasachin

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
in career mode, sometimes the bowler and most of the field gets blurry and I was wondering if its a glitch or its intentional to make the batting a little harder?

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
in career mode, sometimes the bowler and most of the field gets blurry and I was wondering if its a glitch or its intentional to make the batting a little harder?

Glitch, bit of an annoying one. Exit match then loading back in fixes it for me.

The_Pharoah

International Coach

yes...I've noticed this. There's got to be something wrong here for this to happen. Doesn't happen often and when it first did I thought it was a problem with my eyesight (ie. i'd been playing too long).

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
yes...I've noticed this. There's got to be something wrong here for this to happen. Doesn't happen often and when it first did I thought it was a problem with my eyesight (ie. i'd been playing too long).
Yeah me too! cleaned the glasses and everything whahahah

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Happened to me once in an Online Match , went into the menus and back out , and it was fine again .

Please post in the Bug Report ,

Brentismaximas

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I don't have my international team showing up in my selection status. Does your player need to have sublime stats before it shows on screen?
In the last game didn't it still show you as being a long way off from being selected even if you sucked?[DOUBLEPOST=1483436268][/DOUBLEPOST]Indian Cricket Championship T20 shows up. It says I have no chance, but where's the international team?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I don't have my international team showing up in my selection status. Does your player need to have sublime stats before it shows on screen?
In the last game didn't it still show you as being a long way off from being selected even if you sucked?[DOUBLEPOST=1483436268][/DOUBLEPOST]Indian Cricket Championship T20 shows up. It says I have no chance, but where's the international team?
Maybe there is no tour in the near future?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This happens after a run out. I don't know if it's intentional though.

Anand Vishwanath

School Cricketer
Hi,

I think I posted this in the wrong place, posting it here again. I have an issue where in Career mode, the international lineup is not showing up.

First up I have updated all International teams through the academy and ensured that the team is assigned to Test, ODI and T20 lineups. But whenever I play my career mode at the international level, I still do not see the players from the lineup. I have even tried creating a custom lineup and even that has not helped.

I have noticed that when a match is about to start I get a screen which shows "Waiting for Lineup" and has a rating of team on it. I see no data present there and I simply end up clicking "X" on my PS4 to proceed and play the match. The players I see in the match are completely awful and aren't even the names of the ones that were in the team lineup.

Is this a bug, or is there something I am missing here ? When I play a casual match though, the international players do show up.

Thanks,
Anand

Wyndo7

Club Cricketer
I'm finding career mode to be a brutal affair. I used to average 60+ in career mode on the highest difficulty as a batsman, now I'm playing on rookie with batting set to 'easiest' and I struggle to get to 20. When I play on casual I'm alright, but the low skill of my career player combined with facing nothing but spin bowlers make it incredibly difficult.

Every shot I play goes straight to the fielder. Cut shots are out of the question because of the ridiculously OP slip & point fielders who catch everything within a 5 metre radius.

I appreciate the progression from club to first-class, but I'd like to have an option to start at first-class as endless T20s get very boring very quickly. I want time to get myself in and play a proper innings instead of playing rash shots against bowlers with such a low rating that there is no pace on the ball whatsoever.

I know this post sounds whiny but it's hard to enjoy career when the easiest of easiest difficulties is too hard.

RileyL

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm finding career mode to be a brutal affair. I used to average 60+ in career mode on the highest difficulty as a batsman, now I'm playing on rookie with batting set to 'easiest' and I struggle to get to 20. When I play on casual I'm alright, but the low skill of my career player combined with facing nothing but spin bowlers make it incredibly difficult.

Every shot I play goes straight to the fielder. Cut shots are out of the question because of the ridiculously OP slip & point fielders who catch everything within a 5 metre radius.

I appreciate the progression from club to first-class, but I'd like to have an option to start at first-class as endless T20s get very boring very quickly. I want time to get myself in and play a proper innings instead of playing rash shots against bowlers with such a low rating that there is no pace on the ball whatsoever.

I know this post sounds whiny but it's hard to enjoy career when the easiest of easiest difficulties is too hard.
I am having the same problem.
And it also is really annoying when you get caught by an op fielder on the first ball and then you have to wait another 10 minutes for the next match to load up.

Users who are viewing this thread