Representative Career Issue

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this a problem in DBC14 because I got the same pop up as Ross' OP but I don't want to do get best because I'm customised my academy too much

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It isn't an issue for DBC14, that message was meant only for DC17

Scott Ledger

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

I'm playing career mode as Joe Root. I started in the English team as a regular. I play the first 3 series against Bangladesh, India and Zimbabwe then I get dropped out of the team and can't seem to get back in.

My career stats in 90 and when I look in the My Team I'm rated with a Blue arrow pointing up but don't get selected.

I've had plenty of offers to play T20 and I've played as Yorks and the 6ers but can't seem to get back in the England team!!!!

HELP

ag94346

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Is this an issue with New Zealand selection aswell? I'm never able to see any selection statuses for NZ tours?

cmanbarto

Club Cricketer
Is this an issue with New Zealand selection aswell? I'm never able to see any selection statuses for NZ tours?
Yes there was - you'll need to delete teams then re download then start a career. Worked for me

De Akiee

School Cricketer
I started career mode couple of weeks ago before I started I already updated teams and players with "Get best " in Don Bradman Academy but after a long time when I got selection in IPL I realized that team members and lineups are totally different, its like IPL without MS Dhoni and RCB without Virat Kohli. I just updated squad again. Finally, I got original team and lineup, but when I take career mode there are no changes it remaining old shit :(

Please help me, what I do next and sorry for bad English

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I started career mode couple of weeks ago before I started I already updated teams and players with "Get best " in Don Bradman Academy but after a long time when I got selection in IPL I realized that team members and lineups are totally different, its like IPL without MS Dhoni and RCB without Virat Kohli. I just updated squad again. Finally, I got original team and lineup, but when I take career mode there are no changes it remaining old shit :(

Please help me, what I do next and sorry for bad English

Changing lineups AFTER starting a career will do nothing to update in career, if you change lineups you must start a new career... also the players picked for teams are dynamic in career mode, meaning they are supposed to be picked on their in career mode form, so you may not see players you would expect etc ;)

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've edited loads of stuff in my Academy and don't want to get best all over again. Can we just wait for a patch or is this the only option?

Redfive

School Cricketer
Has anyone found a workaround for this without using 'get best'? I'd prefer to use the teams I've downloaded individually for my career, but this currently means no international cricket.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone found a workaround for this without using 'get best'? I'd prefer to use the teams I've downloaded individually for my career, but this currently means no international cricket.

If you're on console, give it a couple of days and the issue may be resolved. Ross has mentioned that the patch may be out on consoles tomorrow so try the career mode with the patch rather than messing your teams in the academy.

Redfive

School Cricketer
If you're on console, give it a couple of days and the issue may be resolved. Ross has mentioned that the patch may be out on consoles tomorrow so try the career mode with the patch rather than messing your teams in the academy.

Cheers will do, fixing that and the dynamic lineups and career mode in this game is going to be something else.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Cheers will do, fixing that and the dynamic lineups and career mode in this game is going to be something else.

True but I don't think dynamic lineups would be fixed in this patch. Hopefully we get another patch which fixes the remainder of the issues and the game has the potential to be a masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread