Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

D

Deleted member 185125

Not sure if any modifiers will help, more likely increasing batting stats of AI teams is way to go?
For some reason Pro difficulty settings seems to better than Legend and Veteran.
I need to spend time setting roster/squads of all the team and also lowering stats for my team. Problem is when I have to update existing team from the academy.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For some reason Pro difficulty settings seems to better than Legend and Veteran.
I need to spend time setting roster/squads of all the team and also lowering stats for my team. Problem is when I have to update existing team from the academy.

Yes doesn't make much sense really about Pro level. Of course the teams you downloaded might have imbalanced batting stats, but this should mean imbalanced on all skill levels?

Maybe someone else can provide better info but either way wish you best of luck !

Krokenoster

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi folks.

Question for the folks that have DBC17 on both pc and PS4. Are the online bugs that are on ps4, also on the pc? (Batsmen getting themselves runout after you clearly say no running) etc? Since there are some awesome modding going on for pc, I was wondering if those mod(ders) are able to fix online stuff as well?

Thanks

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
Has anyone created the England and Australia 2005 Ashes teams or know who has? Looking to replay the series :)

sphanlon

School Cricketer
So can someone confirm whether or not you are able to swap in different domestic and international teams in career mode like in DBC 14?

Liam Mozza

School Cricketer
Is anyone having issues with edges carrying to keeper/slips? It's the first time I have played the game since the recent update on PC and not one of my edges has carried in any form of my career mode. I seem to remember edges being reasonable when I last played, some would carry and some wouldn't. Now even when the AI goes for a massive shot and get an edge it never carriers and sometimes bounces twice before the keeper/slips. Is their any way to move the keeper/slips forward and is this an issue others are experiencing?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Is anyone having issues with edges carrying to keeper/slips? It's the first time I have played the game since the recent update on PC and not one of my edges has carried in any form of my career mode. I seem to remember edges being reasonable when I last played, some would carry and some wouldn't. Now even when the AI goes for a massive shot and get an edge it never carriers and sometimes bounces twice before the keeper/slips. Is their any way to move the keeper/slips forward and is this an issue others are experiencing?
yes move the keeper forward, even the slips can be moved forward.... on PS4 either triangle or up on d-pad brings up a menu with options to bring fielders in

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
yes move the keeper forward, even the slips can be moved forward.... on PS4 either triangle or up on d-pad brings up a menu with options to bring fielders in
I've had this too and even bringing them up they still drop short. I bowl 150k+ too

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know the best modifier/Settings for best AI batting performance?
I play on pro medium batting and Bowling and use manual fielding had some really good test matches since latest patch
I am doing various testing on different difficulty levels
For onedayers doesn't matter what difficulty you have it on if you have manual fielding on the AI will make between 300 and 380 in 50 overs with very few wickets lost

D

Deleted member 185125

I play on pro medium batting and Bowling and use manual fielding had some really good test matches since latest patch
I am doing various testing on different difficulty levels
For onedayers doesn't matter what difficulty you have it on if you have manual fielding on the AI will make between 300 and 380 in 50 overs with very few wickets lost
Manual Fielding is a pain though. I guess I just need to get used to it.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Manual Fielding is a pain though. I guess I just need to get used to it.
Use broadcast camera 1 for fielding you will get used to it after a couple innings if you dont like that view fielding 3 is the next best
The matches are heaps better

Users who are viewing this thread