Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I saw @wasteyouryouth had recently posted that his BPL teams were updated with kits. CPL is only happening later this year so I doubt that for now.

Your work is more than perfect really awesome :) either that's logos, kits, team emblems etc whatever that is. I shall wait for your stuff.

Harrykalsi

School Cricketer
Hi,

First time posting here, hope i do not violate any rules.
So i was one of the early preorder buyers to the game and all was going well untill my PS4 HDD crashed yesterday.
So i fixed my PS4 and reinstalled DBC17 and updated it as well. On first time play as expected the game connected to server and started updating all teams with best available copy on the server.
To my surprise all team names and player names were showing as CENSORED. Now this is strange as i guess the issue was resolved with the recent update. Am i missing something here?
Please help as i play the game everyday and am really heartbroken.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
try to delete your saved file/profile from ps4 saved game data and then replay as new and see if issue still there.
in case yes then create a new player profile and re-play teh game from that to see

@MattW @SnowyCasanova , dears can you please confirm one thing if BA is doing further patching or not as if not then there is no need to waste time in recording bugs and post at BUG page.

Thanks

border33

Club Captain
Censored has nothing to do with the game. You need to have the latest version of the game installed - (which I assume you have) and also need your controller logged in to a PSN account that has no restrictions on it.

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Has anyone found reverse swing with an old ball ? (A question asked on reddit)

Playcrick85

Club Cricketer
Started playing Australian career mode with a new star player post patch 4. played 3 tests, 5 T20 & 5 ODI's across different stadium. getting only dusty or soft/crumbly pitch across all stadiums. wondering if there's a way to change this via stadium editor or whether i am stuck with playing the way it is.

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Last night, in career, I was finally promoted to domestic cricket with Yorkshire as a 60 overall all-rounder. I played my first match (a test) and batted for 6 and 14 and bowled a 1-22 (5.0) and a 0-11 (5.0 overs) and we won the match. After the match, I got the achievement "All-In" and went to use my skill-points and found something crazy; I was now 84 overall and had quite a few attributes maxed out (hence the achievement I was awarded I later found). Played the next test at this new overall, and batted 110* and bowled 2-13 (6.0 overs) and we won by an innings.

Has anyone else experienced this jump in overall? Or, am I the only one who did not know that this happens once you make it to the domestic team? Sure, it is fun to play with such a good player but going from 60 overall to 84 overall is a bit much. It has taken the struggle out for me. If I wanted to just start slogging the ball, I would have just started a career with the Don himself or the like.

Last edited:

SS_Cricket

School Cricketer
Hi all,

I'm playing on PS4 and have encountered the "Custom Logo Database Full" issue. I have deleted about 7 teams and a few stadiums however I am still getting the issue if I want to download a bat.

Is there a way to actively check on PS4 the amount of logos I have and how many I require to delete so that I can continue to use the great creations in the community.

Apologies if this has been asked before, thanks in advance for any help!

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi all,

I'm playing on PS4 and have encountered the "Custom Logo Database Full" issue. I have deleted about 7 teams and a few stadiums however I am still getting the issue if I want to download a bat.

Is there a way to actively check on PS4 the amount of logos I have and how many I require to delete so that I can continue to use the great creations in the community.

Apologies if this has been asked before, thanks in advance for any help!
The limit is 2083 logos when in the edit logo screen hit triangle and it should show how many logos you have
You have to delete logos one at a time it doesn't remove them when you delete stadiums or teams hope this answers your queries

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
is there an option to turn off the the position names that appear when you look at the field in first person view?

D

Deleted member 185125

Does anyone know the username for Chinnaswamy stadium(closest to the original)? The one I downloaded is an open one with no crowd or stands

barren_sky

School Cricketer
Hello everyone. I've been keeping my eye out for a reasonably priced cricket game for quite some time. Since Don Bradman 2017 is on sale on PSN this week for half off, I'm thinking of picking it up. I just have a couple of questions for more experienced users:
1) Does this game have a thorough tutorial? Not only on the controls, but on how to actually play cricket? I live in Canada and have only seen bits of cricket on TV. I've always wanted to learn how its played...
2) Do you think this game would be enjoyable for someone with so little knowledge of the sport? By that I mean; is the actual gameplay enjoyable? Or is the draw of the game for you more in the management/stats side of things?

D

Deleted member 46200

Hello everyone. I've been keeping my eye out for a reasonably priced cricket game for quite some time. Since Don Bradman 2017 is on sale on PSN this week for half off, I'm thinking of picking it up. I just have a couple of questions for more experienced users:
1) Does this game have a thorough tutorial? Not only on the controls, but on how to actually play cricket? I live in Canada and have only seen bits of cricket on TV. I've always wanted to learn how its played...
2) Do you think this game would be enjoyable for someone with so little knowledge of the sport? By that I mean; is the actual gameplay enjoyable? Or is the draw of the game for you more in the management/stats side of things?
Depends on what you mean by reasonably priced...?
Go onto you tube and watch videos there about cricket but do purchase the game it has a good learning curve and start in the training mode known as nets other than that you can't go wrong. There are problems but that's the same with a lot of things today.

Wilki4saints

School Cricketer
Hi,

Is there a way to change what top my pro is wearing. When i go to edit team uniforms in the cricket academy, it shows me the different variations of jumpers but does not let me save them. Any idea of what to do

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread