Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

mal2771

School Cricketer
I'm playing career mode and can't work out something. You start your club 20 career aged 18 and your bowling speed in your stats is something like 35 out of 80 odd. The thing I don't get is when you play matches and you bowl your speed comes up at around 90-95 mph already. Does the speed stat do nothing when you build it up, surely you shouldn't be able to bowl at 90mph straight away. Am confused..

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
M getting error message logo database is full and i cant diwnload further any team/logo.

How can i fix this

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi

Please can someone tell me how I get upto date England kits?

I have completely customised the England team so don't want to do Get Best or anything.

Is there a way I can just change the kits because I can't see how?

Many thanks.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Hi

Please can someone tell me how I get upto date England kits?

I have completely customised the England team so don't want to do Get Best or anything.

Is there a way I can just change the kits because I can't see how?

Many thanks.

I would love to know too and am in the same boat as you :yes

Sahil180

Club Captain
yes, when you download the team, they ask you to replace the player, select no for everything except the identity, all your player stats, skills, etc wouldn't change[DOUBLEPOST=1496192348][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes, when you download the team, they ask you to replace the player, select no for everything except the identity, all your player stats, skills, etc wouldn't change

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Last edited:

SS_Cricket

School Cricketer
Hi all, a couple of quick questions regarding the game.

I have downloaded the Khulna Titans (great work on the kits + logos!!) However when going to that league to play the team is in the "other" category. Is there a way to move them to the bangledeshi domestic league? I have a similar issue with USA not being in the correct international team list.

Secondly is it possible to rename the leagues? For example the Australian league is called the "Australian Clash" is it possible to rename this to "Big Bash" or is this feature not present in the game?

Apologies if this has been asked before.

sweet magee

County Cricketer
Think I must be missing something with assigning bats to players - I've downloaded lots of teams who have players with custom bats but none of those bats appear in the list that's available to assign to another player. Only bats I download individually from the academy appear on the list. Is that how it's supposed to be ? Seems a bit odd that I've got - probably - 100ish individual bats but they seem to be hidden from view when it comes to maybe using one on another player too.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Think I must be missing something with assigning bats to players - I've downloaded lots of teams who have players with custom bats but none of those bats appear in the list that's available to assign to another player. Only bats I download individually from the academy appear on the list. Is that how it's supposed to be ? Seems a bit odd that I've got - probably - 100ish individual bats but they seem to be hidden from view when it comes to maybe using one on another player too.
That is how it is unfortunately

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Go into the player's equipment menu. Change something small, like the grip number for example, exit and it will ask you to save the bat, select yes.

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
Anyone got any tips on getting "clean bowled's"? Had a lot of close shaves with both seamers and spinners, but not getting much luck.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How long did it take you to get out of club cricket? I'm in my second season and I wonder how long it generally takes.

SS_Cricket

School Cricketer
Hi all, when selecting a tournament how do we select the home nation? All of my games are played at the respective countries stadiums and not at one central location.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread