DBC17 Patch2 Wishlist

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Mujeeb Burdi - welcome to my ignore.

The patch has been submitted, fingers crossed we pass otherwise it will release in January.

Brilliant Ross.

Will this patch address the game crashing on PS4 or is that issue still under investigation?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Brilliant Ross.

Will this patch address the game crashing on PS4 or is that issue still under investigation?
I think that's the major fix, as most people had issues with PS4 Crashing while downloading teams! On a side note, so will the PC Version of the game will be called Version 1 or Version (According to the name of this patch)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The downloading issues are also to do with the actual data - we didn't expect people to be playing as yet.... if the patch goes through it should fix most crashing issues including the "get best"

Karachi

Associate Captain
My initial impression of the game has been mixed. But as I play along I feel good about it. I see the potential. Since the Patch 2 is already submitted I won't go into the list of wishes. But I hope to see improvements in batting & camera work in future. Also, if the number of 4's & 6's scored could be added to the batting scoreboard.

Last edited:

AliKhan215

Club Captain
The downloading issues are also to do with the actual data - we didn't expect people to be playing as yet.... if the patch goes through it should fix most crashing issues including the "get best"
Will it fix some of the "online" issues i mentioned? We are still not having proper games :( ps. Best of luck.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BigAntStudios is the earned stats or stats in tour mode hide somewhere as i cant find these ? or that completely trimmed off in this version :(

Se7rn

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Loving the game so far. Just one small wish if possible please.
Can the RPM on spin stay on screen a bit longer. When bowling spin the RPM gets replaced with the KPH super quickly.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I would like to see far more in depth stats for MY CAREER player, average against xxx team, % outs to certain shots/ bowler type etc ... later this could become a "Virtual Coach" who could guide you... "I see you getting out 70% of the time to a cut shot to a spinner, maybe you should play straighter and wait for the really wide one" etc

The focus in career mode should be your player, otherwise what is the point of the career?

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Also when playin 20 or more over matches when yur chasing the total it doesnt shot how much runs needed from how many balls untill the last 5 overs in dbc 14 they showed ever on the score board just little things other wise the game is beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread