Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Whenever I download the teams, I find that I have so many texture bat_copy logos. I currently have 181 of them and this is with myself clicking 'no' when asked if I want to replace an already saved logo, and if 2080 is the logo capacity, I'm obviously going to struggle with the number of teams I can download.

Is there a way where I can download these teams with correct kits etc but limit the amount of texture bat_copy logos I have?

If I have to manually assign downloaded bats to players then I can deal with that, I just don't want an unnecessary amount of logos whilst there seems to be a limit.
I found doing the bats individually then assigning them to players seems to work I think when downloading every thing when downloading teams is the problem of getting duplicates

Shahid Afridi can now have his bat. Might mean another bat texture to your downloads! :yes

boomboom-gif.179843

Are the English county sides all updated ie squads and bats?
Lancashire are as best I can. No other county is as far as i'm aware. If you'd like to help out with some teams/squad lists and bats then i'd get them all updated for 2017

Lancashire are as best I can. No other county is as far as i'm aware. If you'd like to help out with some teams/squad lists and bats then i'd get them all updated for 2017
Didn't @Munkeymomo do all the county sides

Didn't @Munkeymomo do all the county sides
Yes he did but most of them don't have any bats assigned to them. Some missing correct commentary names too.

P.S. I have a bad habit of correcting these stuff whenever I see them. I want all the teams/players to be as realistic as possible for my career mode. So I fixed the names for them and added them all random bats (for now).

Last edited:
@Llewelynf Auckland Aces are uploaded for you under maddawg1136. I've done stats/bats/likenesses/stadium/line ups etc. everything except kits so it should be good to go after you add them. Cheers
I will have both Aces and Knights up tomorrow. Great job and THANKS for the effort.

It's worth it to make sure you get everything updated, otherwise just search for individual players and add them to the teams yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread