No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry @wasteyouryouth @GuyIncognito @MattW
I don't know if i am posting it in the right thread or not but @wasteyouryouth i have my full cricket 19 updated with your teams but I just found out that one English County team was not updated that was Yorkshire CCC so i just took your templates and logos and updated one myself.
If you give me permission i will share it in academy Thanks I Just added the main sponsor and other sponsors on the sleeves and back
View attachment 253166View attachment 253167View attachment 253168
You should be right mate, waste is pretty good with these things.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
hey waste I was wondering if you had a list for the West Indies players bats so I could apply them to each licensed play would make life easier cheers

D

Deleted member 185125

Here You Go

SS Ton Ravindra Jadeja 21:-

Andre Fletcher
Rovman Powell

SS Ton Gladiator :-

Nicholas Pooran
Shimron Hetmyer
Romario Shepherd
Sherfane Rutherford
Keemo Paul

SS Classic Max Power :-

Roston Chase
Shai Hope
Jermaine Blackwood
Jahmar Hamilton

SS Ton Reserve :-

Lendl Simmons
Kieran Powell

Speed Monster :-

Kemar Roach
Fidel Edwards
Sheldon Cottrell

SM Sultan HK (The New bat shared by @wasteyouryouth in 2021 last month) :-

Rahkeem Cornwall
Nkrumah Bonner
Sunil Ambris

BAS Players Edition :-

Jason Mohammed
Shannon Gabriel

Mids Legacy Black :-

Kraigg Brathwaite
Obed McCoy
Kesrick Williams

Now Individual bats start

Andre Russell & Kieron Pollard - SS KP55 (new bat shared by @wasteyouryouth in 2021 last month)

Alzarri Joseph - Keeley - Worx 2020 Green

Akeal Hossein - Woodstock Airstream

Chris Gayle - Spartan-The Boss

Dwayne Bravo - DSC-DJB47

Jason Holder & Shane Dowrich - SG-Triple Crown Classic

Kyle Mayers - SG Sunny Gold Classic (new bat shared by @wasteyouryouth in 2021 last month)

Evin Lewis - CA Plus 20K

Fabian Allen - SS Ton Elite

Hayden Walsh Jr. - H4L TN26 B/T

Jomel Warrican - Gunn and Moore Chroma (new bat shared by @wasteyouryouth in 2021 last month)

Adidas:

Joshua de Silva & Kevin Sinclair - Adidas XT V2 Black
Darren Bravo - Adidas XT V2 White

Oshane Thomas and Kharry Pierre - DSC Intense

Brandon King - SG Sunny Tonny Xtreme

John Campbell - Gray Nicholls-Powerbow ( In-Game Bat)

Anderson Philip & Jayden Seales - Airmaestro-Lofter ( In-Game Bat)
Wow!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Actually yeah, scratch that. Mine didn't carry over like I thought.

Plan B is "save as a custom player" and replace the linked ones
I've ran into this same issue, it seems there isn't any link options for the new players though. It only gives you the options of 'replace with best' or 'share'.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've ran into this same issue, it seems there isn't any link options for the new players though. It only gives you the options of 'replace with best' or 'share'.
I've noticed that you can download from the academy as a duplicate (Save new as custom option) I think this works if the player is already linked (has the little chain next to their name in the academy). Given most of my have probably been shared recently, whether it's my international teams update or county teams. Most would be 'up-to-date' whether they have been overwritten or not. There's several I want to keep over the update.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
I've noticed that you can download from the academy as a duplicate (Save new as custom option) I think this works if the player is already linked (has the little chain next to their name in the academy). Given most of my have probably been shared recently, whether it's my international teams update or county teams. Most would be 'up-to-date' whether they have been overwritten or not. There's several I want to keep over the update.
Yeah, if they fix the licensed squads not sticking issue this would work pretty well as a quick fix.

I do notice some of their updated versions which aren't scanned look like your playfaced ones. Ryan Higgins for Fire is a dead ringer for yours, Pope looks like your old version, Dawid Malan, there's a few others too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread