Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The DLC and improvements are fantastic. But one thing i noticed, that may be an issue, is the panning of camera. Specifically when the ball travels to outfield or when the throw comes in from boundary. It appears as if the camera pans too slowly, resulting in missed opportunities. This may be subjective to fielding camera setting. I have been using broadcast 3 for a longtime and i never noticed this particular thing prior to new patch.

Any thoughts?

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Had a bit more time to play the game, I absolutely love the updates, it feels a bit like the PES21 update model, not quite a new game but an ""inbetweener". I loved playing some of my old time teams in the new West Indian stadiums, I will try out the others tonight. Sabina Park my favourite stadium looked awesome and perfect for T20 with some short boundaries. It did seem a better game but I can't put my finger on what exactly. I am now invested in the 100. So a very smart move by the EWCB as well as the WICB, this is great marketing for these leagues to involve us cricket lovers in their leagues. I think the CPL is a superb league with all that young and old West Indian talent.

Now the only thing I would like to address is the likeness for Shimron Hetmeyer!,I think it;s @wasteyouryouth that has a superior version. Also there is a slight green tint for one or two of the West Indians. There are some great renders however, I feel Pollard is nailed on, but I have seen a slighly better Narine and Fabian Allen on the community.However that is me nitpicking. I could never make them this good though I have tried!

Kudos to Big Ant. Apart from a nice surprise, they have given us even more room in the sandbox to fulfill our love of all things cricket. There ultimate gift has been to give us editors that allows us to edit players, facelift players if necessary, create bats, uniforms. So it is easy to create the IPL, Big Bash and every team in cricket with a few downloads from the Academy or creative time with the editing facilities.

Now what I'd love to see.....is coach mode! That would be aweseome, the closest we have to it, is to select AI teams and lineups and let the AI control and watch or sim, (which is good -but I'd love to coach online vs a human!)

Anyway great update kind of like the starters for the new main game, Cricket 21!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think we Indians are lucky to got the DLC on bargain price of 415 rupees (around 6 to 7 dollars I guess)...
Definitely, even the $15 is not hit in the pocket. $5.50 is what 400 rupees would be so that is also not a hit to the pocket. Perfectly priced DLC taking into consideration the updates it had,

Reactions: DAP

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think we Indians are lucky to got the DLC on bargain price of 415 rupees (around 6 to 7 dollars I guess)...
May I be brutally honest, making no assumptions of people here. Its because that's where the game is pirated the most, so making it as cheap as possible is to probably try to curb that issue.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Had my first ever catch at point last night, will take that, thanks patch
Played a bit last night, can't put my finger on it but the gameplay does feel smoother if that makes sense.

Hardball

School Cricketer
No doubt it's good.
Licensed are not more important than bugs.
Bugs which were there it's still there.

Improvements
Wicket keeper is, responsive.
Marker less deliveries fixed with late bowling release.

Not covered in patch or cons still exist.
Marker less less fixed but there is a flicker when bowling with late release.
Run out bugs still there.
Now more catches are getting dropped.

Still when a shot is played ball travels toward fielder or boundry and suddenly frame skip edge to keeper.

License are good but more important was to fix these minor bugs.

Good work big ant I am not complaining but I expected these bug would have been fixed in this patch.
Thanks
hey guyz will you plz find out about one pro cam mode matter. I haven't played Cricket 19 much before DLC so not sure was this issue present before. I play as a batter in pro cam mode without any markers and I need to watch the delivery very carefully. I noticed when the pacer delivers the ball it skips frame when the ball is halfway towards me (middle of the pitch). Only happens with pace bowlers & not with spin bowlers. In Ashes Cricket the ball comes without any interruption in one smooth motion. In Cricket 19 the ball actually dips all of a sudden half way through the pitch which makes it very hard to make a good footwork & timing. So basically I am guessing where the ball will land and when it will come when i am batting. I use classic controls, hardest batting, default sliders.

Issue happening in both Xbox & Windows Store versions.

I know it's not a bug report thread but it maybe related to DLC, sorry for my post here folks.

Last edited:

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
can anyone list down the new stadiums please?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
can anyone list down the new stadiums please?
Darren Sammy Ground, Brian Lara Ground, Rose Bowl, Kensington Oval, Providence Stadium, Trent Bridge, Sophia Gardens, Sabina Park, Queen's Park Oval, Warner Park.

MrSwingKing

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Here You Go

SS Ton Ravindra Jadeja 21:-

Andre Fletcher
Rovman Powell

SS Ton Gladiator :-

Nicholas Pooran
Shimron Hetmyer
Romario Shepherd
Sherfane Rutherford
Keemo Paul

SS Classic Max Power :-

Roston Chase
Shai Hope
Jermaine Blackwood
Jahmar Hamilton

SS Ton Reserve :-

Lendl Simmons
Kieran Powell

Speed Monster :-

Kemar Roach
Fidel Edwards
Sheldon Cottrell

SM Sultan HK (The New bat shared by @wasteyouryouth in 2021 last month) :-

Rahkeem Cornwall
Nkrumah Bonner
Sunil Ambris

BAS Players Edition :-

Jason Mohammed
Shannon Gabriel

Mids Legacy Black :-

Kraigg Brathwaite
Obed McCoy
Kesrick Williams

Now Individual bats start

Andre Russell & Kieron Pollard - SS KP55 (new bat shared by @wasteyouryouth in 2021 last month)

Alzarri Joseph - Keeley - Worx 2020 Green

Akeal Hossein - Woodstock Airstream

Chris Gayle - Spartan-The Boss

Dwayne Bravo - DSC-DJB47

Jason Holder & Shane Dowrich - SG-Triple Crown Classic

Kyle Mayers - SG Sunny Gold Classic (new bat shared by @wasteyouryouth in 2021 last month)

Evin Lewis - CA Plus 20K

Fabian Allen - SS Ton Elite

Hayden Walsh Jr. - H4L TN26 B/T

Jomel Warrican - Gunn and Moore Chroma (new bat shared by @wasteyouryouth in 2021 last month)

Adidas:

Joshua de Silva & Kevin Sinclair - Adidas XT V2 Black
Darren Bravo - Adidas XT V2 White

Oshane Thomas and Kharry Pierre - DSC Intense

Brandon King - SG Sunny Tonny Xtreme

John Campbell - Gray Nicholls-Powerbow ( In-Game Bat)

Anderson Philip & Jayden Seales - Airmaestro-Lofter ( In-Game Bat)

B

Bigby Wolf

Few Things Observed in the patch.

Varied Dismissals - Got a catch at third man, Square Leg, forward point which was not the case before the update.

Shots are better connected - When you play few shots such as backfoot shot especially for spinners such pull or cut they better connect this time and end up going for sixes well.

Slightly more Agressive AI - played couple of CPL matches on custom hardest bowling the AI was going Bonkers in the powerplay scored like 60 in the 5 overs and continue to play lofted shots throughout the innings.

Fielding Bug - The players at the boundary line for Arial catches stands outside the boundary line & if they catch it the result end up in a six.

Camera Issue - The camera Pans out weirdly while selecting broadcast 3 for running.

Overall quite enjoyable this DLC Update especially all the licensed stuff.

One thing in the future editions would love to see is a fully mocapped WI player so that leg side slogs in a T20 match can be played to perfection in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread