Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

Notreve

School Cricketer
Any ideas as to why, when I add players to any international team, they are not saving. The squads are reset when I restart the game?

RAVI99

Club Captain
I'm from the UK too! Honestly Big Ant and Nacon have done a great job! The hype lived upto the standards and bit more than that. Wasn't expecting such a jam packed dlc update, but it was all the effort of the community and the developers! These are just stepping stones for Bigant and Nacon! More leagues and licenced players to come into the future with an all better cricket game for sure! We need to support instead of hate
No doubt it's good.
Licensed are not more important than bugs.
Bugs which were there it's still there.

Improvements
Wicket keeper is, responsive.
Marker less deliveries fixed with late bowling release.

Not covered in patch or cons still exist.
Marker less less fixed but there is a flicker when bowling with late release.
Run out bugs still there.
Now more catches are getting dropped.

Still when a shot is played ball travels toward fielder or boundry and suddenly frame skip edge to keeper.

License are good but more important was to fix these minor bugs.

Good work big ant I am not complaining but I expected these bug would have been fixed in this patch.
Thanks

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any ideas as to why, when I add players to any international team, they are not saving. The squads are reset when I restart the game?
I am having the same issue with the licensed WI team not saving the line up when ever I edit it. Hopefully this can be resolved

Walks97

School Cricketer
I am having the same issue with the licensed WI team not saving the line up when ever I edit it. Hopefully this can be resolved
Me too, seems to be an issue with all the licensed teams (England, WI, all 100 and CPL). Proving annoying when trying to replace some of the weaker new faces!

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
No doubt it's good.
Licensed are not more important than bugs.
Bugs which were there it's still there.

Improvements
Wicket keeper is, responsive.
Marker less deliveries fixed with late bowling release.

Not covered in patch or cons still exist.
Marker less less fixed but there is a flicker when bowling with late release.
Run out bugs still there.
Now more catches are getting dropped.

Still when a shot is played ball travels toward fielder or boundry and suddenly frame skip edge to keeper.

License are good but more important was to fix these minor bugs.

Good work big ant I am not complaining but I expected these bug would have been fixed in this patch.
Thanks
I don't know why I am getting mixed things here. Some say gameplay has improved. Some say it's the same. Some say fielding has improved. Some say it's the same. Some say batting has improved and some say it's the same. Guess I really have to try it out myself.

D

Deleted member 193590

I don't know why I am getting mixed things here. Some say gameplay has improved. Some say it's the same. Some say fielding has improved. Some say it's the same. Some say batting has improved and some say it's the same. Guess I really have to try it out myself.
From what i noticed playing one game,fielding animations have definitely improved,catches look a lot more realistic,and they no longer pick up the ball like they're handling an injured pigeon.
AI batsmen are still playing that annoying shot off the spinners,in fact i think they're playing it more and it now goes for six all the time :lol

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Batting has been improved..now one can time the backfoot shots and hit boundaries offside..oh wait are u pirated player?..why did not you play till now if u have game? Still asking for improvements. Are u waiting for pirated copy? patch/DLC is live on all platforms..

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I love the new draft mode and feel like it is a missed opportunity to not have it in other parts of the game like other leagues and in career mode. At the least, the next iteration would benefit from having this as a part of a coach career where you control the entire team.

With how customizable Big Ant likes their games to be, imagine being able to edit the player pool, salary cap, wages per overall bracket and budget for a customizable draft mode. This could really expand the online game mode too in addition to breathing new life into single player.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Always a good idea to try it out personally and not go by anyone's opinion. The only time I take opinions of others into consideration is when the same issue is mentioned by plenty of users. One example, Ashes 2013 game. Each game and its gameplay depends on individuals. Some like arcade style, some like deep simulation type and some completely realistic.

My thoughts on the DLC after having played 5 hours in the last 24 hours..

1. The price - $15 in USA is bang on for 2 officially licensed tournaments and one of them has a completely different game type in The Hundred. Along with the licensed tournament, having West Indies as licensed team is a step in the right direction. I am pretty sure more teams will follow and only India will be left behind (we all know how greedy BCCI is).
  2. Got me interested in The Hundred. ECB and BA have nailed the presentation, draft mode everything. The best part is the draft you can choose players that may never play the format in Indians. Played 2 complete matches of as London Strikers and I feel I can be interested in seeing it on TV when it starts. Bang on ECB, bang on!
  3. The gameplay has become smooth. The transitions, the loading everything feels better post this patch. I am not saying this a DLC effect but the patch update has really decreased the loading wait.
  4. Some licensed players in the game look really good in game.

Now as mentioned above, gameplay, bugs, realism depends on individuals. I am a really relaxed casual player. Will put in 100-150 hours per year on a game. This is not a lot as compared to actual gamers out of there. ITs not even 0.1%. For me this game has its hits and misses. The game has some wonderful elements and some really dull stupid moments like the superhuman fielders, hit in one direction goes to another. Will this effect the casual gamer in me? Absolutely no. I will laugh it off... will it effect the hardcore gamers? Absolutely yes! So it depends what category you belong to.

I am happy that we got a patch that fixed a lot of issues. Remember this game came out in 2019 and a developer still supporting despite probably having a new game in development speaks volume. Thank you @BigAntStudios @HBK619 @MattW , the casual gamer in me is super pleased.

B

Bigby Wolf

Always a good idea to try it out personally and not go by anyone's opinion. The only time I take opinions of others into consideration is when the same issue is mentioned by plenty of users. One example, Ashes 2013 game. Each game and its gameplay depends on individuals. Some like arcade style, some like deep simulation type and some completely realistic.

1. The price - $15 in USA is bang on for 2 officially licensed tournaments and one of them has a completely different game type in The Hundred. Along with the licensed tournament, having West Indies as licensed team is a step in the right direction. I am pretty sure more teams will follow and only India will be left behind (we all know how greedy BCCI is).
  2. Got me interested in The Hundred. ECB and BA have nailed the presentation, draft mode everything. The best part is the draft you can choose players that may never play the format in Indians. Played 2 complete matches of as London Strikers and I feel I can be interested in seeing it on TV when it starts. Bang on ECB, bang on!
  3. The gameplay has become smooth. The transitions, the loading everything feels better post this patch. I am not saying this a DLC effect but the patch update has really decreased the loading wait.

Now as mentioned above, gameplay, bugs, realism depends on individuals. I am a really relaxed casual player. Will put in 100-150 hours per year on a game. This is not a lot as compared to actual gamers out of there. ITs not even 0.1%. For me this game has its hits and misses. The game has some wonderful elements and some really dull stupid moments like the superhuman fielders, hit in one direction goes to another. Will this effect the casual gamer in me? Absolutely no. I will laugh it off... will it effect the hardcore gamers? Absolutely yes! So it depends what category you belong to.

I am happy that we got a patch that fixed a lot of issues. Remember this game came out in 2019 and a developer still supporting despite probably having a new game in development speaks volume. Thank you @BigAntStudios @HBK619 @MattW , the casual gamer in me is super pleased.
Yeah man spot on about the 2nd point.

Me personally had zero tweaking idea about the format thought it is another curtailed format.

But the rules such as a Captain can continue to bowl a bowler for 10 straight balls is intriguing.

So just from this game I will be watching the actual tournament.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Me too, seems to be an issue with all the licensed teams (England, WI, all 100 and CPL). Proving annoying when trying to replace some of the weaker new faces!
I'm having the same problem
Not able to put better playfaces on players like Tahir, Rashid, Santner etc.
I dont want to change their skills, only the faces but its not happening

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

Absolutely agree on the part about BCCI.

Also, yes I am a lot more interested to watch the Hundred now. From a marketing point of view that's a super positive for the ECB. Plus, finally WI getting love in a game since Brian Lara Cricket.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Batting has been improved..now one can time the backfoot shots and hit boundaries offside..oh wait are u pirated player?..why did not you play till now if u have game? Still asking for improvements. Are u waiting for pirated copy? patch/DLC is live on all platforms..
No not at all! It's just that I can't access my PC now unfortunately due to personal reasons that's all. That's why I have been asking others to know whether certain issues are fixed that's all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread