A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post)

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth sorry. Me again! Can you whip up a Notts cap badge for me please? I'll knock up a ground for you in trade!

Attachments

• 20170621_124251.jpg
    20170621_124251.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 383

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@pinku I've been really busy with family issues so I can take note of your request but I'm not gonna make any guarantees of time scale. @GorgeousGeorge59 I think I did start that one a while back, I'll have to see if I can find it, but likewise I can't say when it'll be finished.

Perhaps I'll have a look this evening but there's every chance I'll just escape into the world of Xcom 2.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've shared some updated squads for Afghanistan, Hong Kong and Ireland. Slowly working through other associate teams.

Including, where possible: appearances, kits, line ups, rosters, grounds, bats.

Shared Netherlands and Papua New Guinea, same as above. Updated the Afghanistan and Ireland teams where I'd missed a couple of things.

B

Bigby Wolf

1999 WC Teams update - Sri Lanka, West Indies, New Zealand and South Africa Shared with some players under the username 'Faizk'.A total of 8 teams updated so far of the 99 wc with the teams Australia, England, India and Pakistan under the same usernsame about a month ago.

P.S - WI team has 11 proper players with one default player .

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've shared some updated squads for Afghanistan, Hong Kong and Ireland. Slowly working through other associate teams.

Including, where possible: appearances, kits (updated or new versions, some still have the ones done by karolkarol), line ups, rosters, grounds, bats.
Scotland and UAE shared too.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin

Including, where possible: appearances, kits (updated or new versions, some still have the ones done by karolkarol), line ups, rosters, grounds, bats.
I've shared Nepal and Oman.

For the ground I created for Nepal, Tribhuvan University, I tried putting the crowd on a hill. The ground doesn't have stands but I've seen pictures where it is quite full of people sat around the side. The experiement isn't perfect and they look like a very organised and orderley audience but it at least gives the place a bit of atmosphere. There's a few images here: Tribhuvan - Album on Imgur

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
Hi mate, any chance of making the Aus 2005 ODI kit, plus some ads from the 2005 Ashes? I'm thinking of a small Ashes 05 project...

Hi, did you manage to make the teams/kits/stadiums for this? Looking to do a play through of this series.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Would really appreciate thanks!
Teams are up under AGuyCalledKiko. Feature full squads, some bats, test kits (Eng ODI kit, if somebody fancies doing it and the Aus one better i'd appreciate), stadiums w/adboards and the 1st test lineup

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
Teams are up under AGuyCalledKiko. Feature full squads, some bats, test kits (Eng ODI kit, if somebody fancies doing it and the Aus one better i'd appreciate), stadiums w/adboards and the 1st test lineup

Thanks mate.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin

Kenya and Canada (created team) now shared.

Users who are viewing this thread