1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Discussion in '(Planet)Cricket Academy' started by CricketQ20, Dec 10, 2016.

1. GetBatOnBall School Cricketer

Hi guys!

I'm a first time player and I'm wanting to download all of the real team names,player names, competitions, stadiums etc to make the game as immersive as possible.

The game has literally just come and I'm downloading the updates. When I run it for the first time will I get prompted to do this and will it basically just work its magic? Or do I need to go places and download things manually? For the latter, is there a dummies guide to getting it all set up?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  2. GetBatOnBall School Cricketer

This seems to have been pretty straightforward but reading all of the posts about weird team selections has got me thinking if I've done it right. Basically I went to the cricket academy, teams and selected get best pressing y to do all teams so I did that for every page. Is that right? Wrong? If it's wrong can it be fixed?

3. knockedin Club Captain

It's not wrong. Many people will manually go through these threads and download the various teams that way just to make sure they're getting the correct squads/stadiums/logos, doing get best should still be fine. If you want to go through each team and download them manually you can reset your academy then go through and individually download each team.

4. fasihfalcons School Cricketer

Anybody downloaded latest CC squads which includes youngsters like Hamidullah Qadri etc?

5. wasteyouryouth International Coach

wasteyouryouth
  6. fasihfalcons School Cricketer

Has anyone made Irish domestic teams?

7. fasihfalcons School Cricketer

I have checked it and there are some Irish teams but not Munster Reds

8. ajrnsw87 School Cricketer

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    New south Wales Blues
    the is the new women cricket team domestic teams with the south African women domestic teams with the English and more? if you have time thanks if I knew how to make a team without it going to customs teams?

9. Daniel benard School Cricketer

Daniel benard
    Game anyone don bradman2017
    Online ?

Muhammad shafeeq said thanks for this.
  10. Muhammad shafeeq Club Captain

Muhammad shafeeq
    National Team:
    yaaa

11. Chelsea57986 School Cricketer

Hey I am new to this game and want the proper teams and was wondering if someone could give me users were I could get the teams from all the major leagues (international, English county, ipl, cpl, bbl and NZ domestic) thanks if you can