The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This is the order I would suggest to get the most up to date for bats and kits by downloading individually (with sharers id):
Associates---Karolkarol
India Domestic---wasteyouryouth
Pakistan domestic---spiderman493
West Indies Domestic---Wasteyouryouth
Bangladesh domestic---Wasteyouryouth
New Zealand domestic---Friediele7
Pakistan premier plate---Friediele7?
SA Domestic---Friediele7
Sri Lanka domestic-Wasteyouryouth
Caribbean cricket cup---Wasteyouryouth
Zimbabwe domestic---Wasteyouryouth
Australian domestic---See page 1
Australian t20 clash---See page 1
Ipl---Friediele7
Test Nations---Friediele7
England domestic---Aguycalledkiko/wasteyouryouth (see the County project)

That's really helpful, thanks. Going to try that order on PS4.

I'd suggest downloading the aguycalledkiko English teams, he's used all the kits I did. I've added a lot of new players but shared them individually. Not sure how much updating @Kiko_97 has been able to do since the initial completion but I've not shared anything recently for England.

dom2110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
That's really helpful, thanks. Going to try that order on PS4.

I'd suggest downloading the aguycalledkiko English teams, he's used all the kits I did. I've added a lot of new players but shared them individually. Not sure how much updating @Kiko_97 has been able to do since the initial completion but I've not shared anything recently for England.
Ok thanks, just went with what was posted on the County project page

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf I see you have a bunch of teams like NSW and a couple BBL teams etc, are they more up to date then casper's and other people's?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf I see you have a bunch of teams like NSW and a couple BBL teams etc, are they more up to date then casper's and other people's?
Casper and Fissions team that I had needed some bats and I added them for my own game. Not sure of they have updated to be honest. I have made changes throughout

SS_Cricket

School Cricketer
Hi all, a quick question regarding teams that do not fit into current leagues. E.g I have downloaded the Khulna Titans (great work on the kits + logos @wasteyouryouth !!) However when going to that league to play the team is in the "other" category. Is there a way to move them to the bangledeshi domestic league? I have a similar issue with USA not being in the correct international team list.

Apologies if this has been asked before.

BradHouse

School Cricketer
Can someone guide me to the correct thread for which teams to download (starting from scratch) cheers

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi all, a quick question regarding teams that do not fit into current leagues. E.g I have downloaded the Khulna Titans (great work on the kits + logos @wasteyouryouth !!) However when going to that league to play the team is in the "other" category. Is there a way to move them to the bangledeshi domestic league? I have a similar issue with USA not being in the correct international team list.

Apologies if this has been asked before.

as far as I'm aware that's not possible.

Can someone guide me to the correct thread for which teams to download (starting from scratch) cheers

It's supposed to be this one

Users who are viewing this thread