Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I just want to give a massive THANK YOU to all you people who are continually creating players, even after the later 2 games came out. I have spent almost all of today updating all of my County Teams (for all 3 formats, based on the last game they each played last year - excluding English Internationals.) and out of all 18 teams, with 3 playing XI's each, there were only 2 players that I could not find! (Admittedly I took it upon myself to edit a couple of "close enough's"..). I was honestly expecting to have to try and make at least a dozen players, but you guys are amazing!

Aakash A

School Cricketer
I just want to give a massive THANK YOU to all you people who are continually creating players, even after the later 2 games came out. I have spent almost all of today updating all of my County Teams (for all 3 formats, based on the last game they each played last year - excluding English Internationals.) and out of all 18 teams, with 3 playing XI's each, there were only 2 players that I could not find! (Admittedly I took it upon myself to edit a couple of "close enough's"..). I was honestly expecting to have to try and make at least a dozen players, but you guys are amazing!
Any New update for DBC 14

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Not that I know of, since my last post anyways. (To be honest, I havn't actually checked. I've been playing Cricket 19 since release, so my poor updated Don14 career has been put on hiatus for now.)

Users who are viewing this thread