The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Alexanderfourie

School Cricketer
Hi guys. Question, when you already started c career and then download best teams logos and so on, does it then get changed in your career or do you need to restart your career im rather far into the career mode and hope I dont need to restart?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi guys. Question, when you already started c career and then download best teams logos and so on, does it then get changed in your career or do you need to restart your career im rather far into the career mode and hope I dont need to restart?
asked and answered in other thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
FYI - anyone who is interested. I did a fresh install and downloaded teams from the academy again.

This was the order I used:

Associates - karolkarol
India domestic - wasteyouryouth_
Pakistan domestic - spiderman493
New Zealand domestic (my logos) - friedlele @Llewelynf
Pakistan T20 - friedlele
SA domestic - friedlele
Australian T20 - as in first post (casper/fissionmailed)
Australian domestic - casper/fissionmailed
IPL - friedlele (some of my logos)
England - aguycalledkiko @Kiko_97
Bangladesh - wasteyouryouth_
Test Nations - friedlele
Zimbabwe - wasteyouryouth_
Sri Lanka - wasteyouryouth_
West Indies - wasteyouryouth_
Caribbean Cricket Cup - wasteyouryouth_

The order after Pakistan domestic doesn't make much difference but I know I've updated all the teams I've done lately so I don't want my hard work going to waste when someone else's can. :D

I reached the logo limit as I got to the third team of the CPL. However, I was constantly going through deleting duplicate logos and stadiums and assigning/reassigning to to teams as I went through. Basically with logos where I've done one or where there is slightly different file name. The stadiums seem to create a new version even with the most minor change which is a pain in the arse so every time I've tweaked a stadium I downloade and re-shared it has created an additional version. I'm sure I download some stadiums by others but @GorgeousGeorge59 's name kept popping up, so great work.

I used some of my team logos (NZ/IPL) because I'm fine with the versions I did and in almost every case they take up one logo space.

After I reached the logo limit I went through deleting the adboards with stadium or team names, personal preference I'd rather have the sponsor logos.

It was a painstaking task. It probably took longer because after I downloaded the associates teams I started going through and updating the kits, squads and stadiums - so I'll share those when I'm done.

Rhone

County Cricketer
Where can i get correct player names for all the classics teams? Get Best doesn't seem to correct the names....

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm sorry but this is ridiculous now... On this thread I have asked multiple times for Pak domestic teams to put up on to the OP and only twice I got a reply... First one I was told there wasn't a good list even though the list contained my username and the teams... The second time I was replied with Ill do it in a week... It's been a month now.

dom2110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'm sorry but this is ridiculous now... On this thread I have asked multiple times for Pak domestic teams to put up on to the OP and only twice I got a reply... First one I was told there wasn't a good list even though the list contained my username and the teams... The second time I was replied with Ill do it in a week... It's been a month now.
Maybe we need to see if this thread/OP can be transferred again to someone else who actually has the time to update it. Know that is what happen the last time, when the OP creater gave up, he just transferred it

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Maybe we need to see if this thread/OP can be transferred again to someone else who actually has the time to update it. Know that is what happen the last time, when the OP creater gave up, he just transferred it
If someone (I'm not volunteering) wants to just copy and paste the below list into the first post of this thread or start a new one, as far as I'm aware this is probably the most accurate in terms of what is up to date and comprehensive. Then just link to threads if they exist (cause I've added dates when I updated things to the first post in mine A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post) - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums ).

This was the order I used:

Associates - karolkarol
India domestic - wasteyouryouth_
Pakistan domestic - spiderman493
New Zealand domestic (my logos) - friedlele @Llewelynf
Pakistan T20 - friedlele
SA domestic - friedlele
Australian T20 - as in first post (casper/fissionmailed)
Australian domestic - casper/fissionmailed
IPL - friedlele (some of my logos)
England - aguycalledkiko @Kiko_97
Bangladesh - wasteyouryouth_
Test Nations - friedlele
Zimbabwe - wasteyouryouth_
Sri Lanka - wasteyouryouth_
West Indies - wasteyouryouth_
Caribbean Cricket Cup - wasteyouryouth_

I know @thetruespiderman493 has done Pakistan T20 too and other people will have done things so just add them to it too and let people choose which they want.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Anyone want to take over, kindly contact the mod.

Autocrat55

School Cricketer
Was playing a four-day career game against Fissionmailed's South Australia. Played a shot out to mid-off, fielder runs in to collect.

Something wasn't right. The player shape was all wrong, his shirt seemed to splash across the screen in all directions as he ran.

Was thinking about capturing the screen in case I felt the need to report a bug.

Turned out to be Mark Cosgrove.

rikalaus

Club Cricketer
Big thank you to all the people involved in the creations of these teams, detail is amazing, can't wait to use them.

Thomo253

School Cricketer
That would be me Friedlele7

Thanks
finally hahaha ive been trying to work out who it was since the game came out. unrelated to teams, but have you done most of the 17/18 range bats, and maybe can you look into glove logos and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread