Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Dmayne

School Cricketer
Thanks for re-sharing. I tried it but it does the same thing. It even happened on one of your BBL teams. I think there is an issue with the academy at the moment as other people have complained about the same thing. Not sure if they are trying to download the same team but they are having crashes to the blue screen. I did have issues with Casper’s Australia and even another users Australia team. I have had issues with Fissionmaileds teams but was able to download them from you and Casper. The thing is I downloaded most of my teams from you with no trouble but for some reason its Australia that is giving me issues?

Thanks again for your help, hopefully any issues will be sorted soon by Big Ant.

I actually think the academy is causing some further issues too. I downloaded the teams in this thread (mostly Llewelynf's and Wasteyouryouth) and my game keeps crashing during career mode so there's clearly something that's either corrupted or the academy is interpreting it that. So frustrating as I want to use these guys amazing work but might have to resort to a get best at this stage.

bazza

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi My Name is Bazza
I uploaded B-South Africa A to the academy on my pc so i can download to ps4. Looking at kit up on academy is fine on pc but from ps4 end before i download kit Paints have Black blochers

also the kits you guys are the best

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi My Name is Bazza
I uploaded B-South Africa A to the academy on my pc so i can download to ps4. Looking at kit up on academy is fine on pc but from ps4 end before i download kit Paints have Black blochers

also the kits you guys are the best
mine did that too but if you select another team and come back to it (in academy) it comes right....not sure what it looks like while playing though

bazza

School Cricketer
This is doing my head in been trying to get sa kits from Not showing Black blochers on kit and yes shows up in game..... I will keep trying.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf m trying to edit the colour of you England 80's logo, for some reason none of the changes save, is there editing permissions or something that prevents me changing it?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is doing my head in been trying to get sa kits from Not showing Black blochers on kit and yes shows up in game..... I will keep trying.
Try downloading the version shared by Llewelynf7[DOUBLEPOST=1496734857][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Llewelynf m trying to edit the colour of you England 80's logo, for some reason none of the changes save, is there editing permissions or something that prevents me changing it?
I have not blocked it no. Not sure why it's not changing

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Try downloading the version shared by Llewelynf7[DOUBLEPOST=1496734857][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have not blocked it no. Not sure why it's not changing
I tried re downloading it, but as soon as I tried to edit, it changed to this
image.jpeg

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thank u I will check it out
Yeah, please let me know if that works, I think i figured out what the corrupt logo was so I shared with my ps4 account to test.

And BA are currently looking into what might be causing some of my logos to go corrupt.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Sometimes when importing an svg using too many compound paths it does that in the logo creator
Is there any way you could make a simpler one? There are over 100 nodes just at the top of the wickets

bazza

School Cricketer
ok did Test so far no Black blochers Now i will download to ps4 & check in game

Hutchie

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah, please let me know if that works, I think i figured out what the corrupt logo was so I shared with my ps4 account to test.

And BA are currently looking into what might be causing some of my logos to go corrupt.

ok did Test so far no Black blochers Now i will download to ps4 & check in game

I can confirm that the SA kit is working 100% for ps4 now, thanks :cheers

bahawkes

Club Cricketer
Brendon McCullum using a possible custom Puma bat in these years T20 Blat. Any of you boys able to have a go at that??

(Sorry for poor quality images of the back. Best I can find is screenshot from a video!)

IMG_2952.JPG
IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2954.PNG

IMG_2955.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread