No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Highveld Lions and Multiply Titans shared with the 2019 kits. Couple of new players added.

Not reskilled.

8lHUZ12.png
EdzoRZX.png

Also updated the first post.

Last edited:

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@wasteyouryouth

just wanted to know, Is there a way if I can retain both, your unskilled teams (created earlier) & your latest reskilled DJ Method teams while downloading from the academy...

I really want to try out your reskilled teams which many here are enjoying, but also do want to retain the older versions of them before you reskilled...so as to experience the change while playing..

Eg: I can play a match of India (unskilled) vs India (reskilled DJMethod)...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth

just wanted to know, Is there a way if I can retain both, your unskilled teams (created earlier) & your latest reskilled DJ Method teams while downloading from the academy...

I really want to try out your reskilled teams which many here are enjoying, but also do want to retain the older versions of them before you reskilled...so as to experience the change while playing..

Eg: I can play a match of India (unskilled) vs India (reskilled DJMethod)...
I think there is an option to download players as duplicates or a copy - something like Keep New or Keep Old player. Maybe try downloading one player on their own and see what options you are given.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Shared some bats

Ch5M0wz.png
3tJs9F7.png
PSSfK6R.png
RYOcP9t.png
nXSlFit.png
qkXFlBd.png
XJKXXDv.png
B2lkopf.png
qEuS6Qg.png
g50HJko.png
XoC1KAH.png
tLb88II.png
Uj2qQZR.png
iVkG7mY.png
d3xsWJZ.png
ECUjKjf.png

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Shared versions of Rajasthan Royals, Kolkata Knight Riders and Middlesex with 2019 kits.

Mnz84cb.png
ijAtshd.png
KOR78Od.png
n8U03kA.png
Great job as per by yourself, the creator extraordinaire. Unfortunately can't download again because of my constant logo space being used up, unless I delete the old logos which takes too long to go through, find and delete them and some logos are used by multiple teams anyway. Hope Cricket 19 will have an increased logo space and doesn't take too long to get the logos into the game. How long does it take for you to put all these logos into the game anyway, hopefully not too long :(

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Great job as per by yourself, the creator extraordinaire. Unfortunately can't download again because of my constant logo space being used up, unless I delete the old logos which takes too long to go through, find and delete them and some logos are used by multiple teams anyway. Hope Cricket 19 will have an increased logo space and doesn't take too long to get the logos into the game. How long does it take for you to put all these logos into the game anyway, hopefully not too long :(
I do try to tag every logo I make (uniform, bat, team logo, aboard) the only ones I don't are sponsors. So when you search for logos you have the option to filter them by a particular category, makes it easier to manage but also to find things to delete.

It depends on the logo in terms of time. A lot of the time it will go in no problem but you can make a perfect logo and be told it is too large then you either have to start tweaking that logo or break it up into multiple parts.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Are you (@wasteyouryouth) and @Llewelynf working together on this or doing separate versions?

Just figuring out which ones to download, planning on starting a series v soon and would like to have all the teams done and do a video on which ones to download for this years edition of the IPL.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are you (@wasteyouryouth) and @Llewelynf working together on this or doing separate versions?

Just figuring out which ones to download, planning on starting a series v soon and would like to have all the teams done and do a video on which ones to download for this years edition of the IPL.
Pretty sure they are working on them separately like usual, this is waste's thread anyway so I would assume it's that way. Take your pick as they are both amazing creators, looking forward to your series on YouTube.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin

Separate. I'm just adding kits to the rosters I updated after the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread