No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks dude, I saw those. Will probably wait until they've played to share those last two or three teams. The Qalandars kit doesn't look any different to last year but judging by the tracksuit top Imad Wasim is wearing the Islamabad one might still be in production.
This might help...

Check out @AliNaqvi808’s Tweet:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared Lahore Qalandars and Islamabad United with the new kits and some squad tweaks from the initial roster that were released.

See below for additional info.

CSfWkgC.png
D3hxU5n.png

Shared Karachi Kings, Multan Sultans and Peshawar Zalmi with updated kits (might need some updating with sponsors etc when better images are available).

Some squad adjustments too.

These are shared under: wasteyouryouth1

They are not reskilled, so if you have downloaded any of the reskilled teams of mine you should remember not to overwrite the skills.

gYbGypj.png
pGPtlAv.png
dXn9knb.png

charles04

Club Cricketer
wasteyouryouth , am a bit lost .how do I go about downloading the teams/players you've done? . where can I find them?

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I've reshared Karachi Kings, Multan Sultans, Peshawar Zalmi and Quetta Gladiators.

Few tweaks to kits now I've had a better look at them. Adjusted the line ups to fit their first match.

Excellent work my friend. I only really play international matches so have been focussing on your DJ International sides, but great work that you’re still putting content and updates out there for people to enjoy.

It’s no doubt time consuming but I’m sure a ton of people appreciate it :clap

D

Dutch

wasteyouryouth , am a bit lost .how do I go about downloading the teams/players you've done? . where can I find them?
See the first post! Go into the academy in game, community downloads and type either wasteyouryouth1 or DJMethod as the user name with the filter on teams.....
Someone will correct me if this isnt quite right!

charles04

Club Cricketer
See the first post! Go into the academy in game, community downloads and type either wasteyouryouth1 or DJMethod as the user name with the filter on teams.....
Someone will correct me if this isnt quite right!

I tried something along those lines but couldn't fine user name, instead there was a gamertag in the search menu , so I put the id name there. , now when the teams come up , how can I tell who its by though?

Ok after more searching came across england djm. Downloaded , but have no idea where it is

Last edited:
D

Dutch

I tried something along those lines but couldn't fine user name, instead there was a gamertag in the search menu , so I put the id name there. , now when the teams come up , how can I tell who its by though?

Ok after more searching came across england djm. Downloaded , but have no idea where it is
In your list of teams as you make a team selection toggle to ‘custom teams’, left bumper switch once or twice I think, you wont find it under ‘International’!

Parky

Club Cricketer
So I started up a test match with your teams England (me) Vs NZ (CPU). I only had time to play the first session but it was one of the most enjoyable games I've had so far. Not sure how you managed it but the AI bowlers seem to bowl more intelligently and life like. Boult and Southee opened up and the pretty much stuck to a top of off line with the odd short ball mixed in and it was hard to get them away, I really had to be patient and choose the right ball to go after to get runs
Then Wagner came on and he bowled alot shorter length than the other 2, which is what he does a lot IRL, which again was good to see
I finished the session 118-3 off 33 overs and the I even enjoyed the 3 wickets that I lost. They felt as if the CPU got me out rather than me just getting bored and playing a dumb shot. My favourite was a rare full ball from Southee which I tried to drive with Denly but it was a bit quicker than I expected and I nicked it to second slip. It looked so realistic I wish I had taken a video of it
Can't wait to get back on and play some more this evening

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
So I started up a test match with your teams England (me) Vs NZ (CPU). I only had time to play the first session but it was one of the most enjoyable games I've had so far. Not sure how you managed it but the AI bowlers seem to bowl more intelligently and life like. Boult and Southee opened up and the pretty much stuck to a top of off line with the odd short ball mixed in and it was hard to get them away, I really had to be patient and choose the right ball to go after to get runs
Then Wagner came on and he bowled alot shorter length than the other 2, which is what he does a lot IRL, which again was good to see
I finished the session 118-3 off 33 overs and the I even enjoyed the 3 wickets that I lost. They felt as if the CPU got me out rather than me just getting bored and playing a dumb shot. My favourite was a rare full ball from Southee which I tried to drive with Denly but it was a bit quicker than I expected and I nicked it to second slip. It looked so realistic I wish I had taken a video of it
Can't wait to get back on and play some more this evening
Thanks for the feedback mate. It's good to hear and helpful particularly with regards to the bowlers. I had hoped to get those bowlers bowling in that way so it's nice to know it worked.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've shared updated versions of VKB Knights, HollywoodBets Dolphins and Warriors from the South African domestic sides.

One Day Cup kits added, some new players added. Cape Cobras were shared yesterday too.

These aren't reskilled players.

BRNajlY.png
Y6PBRt5.png
HRMCIfX.png

I'm also really impressed with how good your created players look. The Shikhar Dhawan in particular is spot on
It's funny you mention Dhawan, that's one of the ones I'm always not wholly satisfied by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread