England Domestic Teams See First Post For Op

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just a bit confused by the first post. Do I have to download 2 different teams or does the original team have the T20 squad in it as well
U don't have to I just made them separate so I wasn't using different players that arn't even in the t20 side

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just a bit confused by the first post. Do I have to download 2 different teams or does the original team have the T20 squad in it as well
Original teams have the T20 squads in them as well mate! So you can just download my teams if you want.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Whoever has the normal surrey side, Jade Dernbach and some other players haven't had an appearance done

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Whoever has the normal surrey side, Jade Dernbach and some other players haven't had an appearance done
Yeah, that's because I haven't done Surrey yet. I will do them this week though.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just shared Lancashire with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, up to date lineups, player appearances done and bats assigned to players, shared under gillyboy04 as per.

Enjoy!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Any chance @wasteyouryouth or @Llewelynf (or any other logo makers) can make these logos for Lancashire's kits (great job on them btw, i'm making a few tweaks though)

lancashire-cricket-lightning-logo.png

hgi_color_HR.jpg

Giu0Wvjq_400x400.jpg

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Any chance @wasteyouryouth or @Llewelynf (or any other logo makers) can make these logos for Lancashire's kits (great job on them btw, i'm making a few tweaks though)

lancashire-cricket-lightning-logo.png

hgi_color_HR.jpg

Giu0Wvjq_400x400.jpg
The Lancashire team I shared today has 2018 uniforms.

I recognise the Hilton Garden Inn logo from the County uniform, I think the Emirates and Old Trafford logos have been done to.

Unfortunately I'm on PS4 though so I can't help with the logos, but I would gladly help If I could.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Your versions of the logos are good efforts, but the imported SVG's would look better :) Thanks for all the great work you're doing (can I also request the stripes at the bottom of the sleeves be added on all 3 shirts?)

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Your versions of the logos are good efforts, but the imported SVG's would look better :) Thanks for all the great work you're doing (can I also request the stripes at the bottom of the sleeves be added on all 3 shirts?)
Thanks mate! I've almost finished updating all the teams!

I didn't actually make the logos myself, someone made them for me so I could make this years uniforms thankfully.

It will depend on if someone makes the logos for the stripes on the uniforms.

What are the colours for the stripes anyway, aren't they red for the County and white for the Royal London & Vitality Blast?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thanks mate! I've almost finished updating all the teams!

I didn't actually make the logos myself, someone made them for me so I could make this years uniforms thankfully.

It will depend on if someone makes the logos for the stripes on the uniforms.

What are the colours for the stripes anyway, aren't they red for the County and white for the Royal London & Vitality Blast?

They are, i've tried doing them myself but its fiddly

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
They are, i've tried doing them myself but its fiddly
Ok, have you made the stripes then or was it too hard because I can add them to the uniforms tomorrow if you have made and shared them!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I just used the stripe you made for the T20 shirt, something like that might work

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I just used the stripe you made for the T20 shirt, something like that might work
Oh yeah the white stripe in the middle of it, I'll have a go at the stripes on the bottom of the arms tomorrow then.

Users who are viewing this thread