cd779 Creations - 1993 Ashes

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yea ive used the Lancashire stadium as the Oval, Birmingham arena for Edgbaston. Sussex oval is pretty close to trent bridge IMO but I used that for Headingley. I had already made my trent bridge before that.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey everyone. Beckenham is now shared. I know it's terrible but I thought I'd give it a go. The big stands are there for the flats and new centre as nothing else fit the bill. Make adjustments as I am aware it's awful

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Ok team. I think we're pretty much done with county grounds. Just a few left to add. Hows it coming with kits and logos?
I suspect they'll be a long time coming as they're almost impossible to do on console. At the moment Llewelyn's been doing them all single handedly I believe, making his effort all the more impressive.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I should be able to whip some together once the steam version is out. I still have all the stuff I used for the kits, sponsors and adboards from dbc 17.

I'm just using the time to do faces and update player names. I might start working on any outstanding county stuff next.

Would be helpful to post in here when/if teams release new kits.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I should be able to whip some together once the steam version is out. I still have all the stuff I used for the kits, sponsors and adboards from dbc 17.

I'm just using the time to do faces and update player names. I might start working on any outstanding county stuff next.

Would be helpful to post in here when/if teams release new kits.
Thanks again for all the hard work you're putting in to all of this, the rate at which you've got through the names is incredible. Are there any leagues left that don't yet have updated names?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Thanks again for all the hard work you're putting in to all of this, the rate at which you've got through the names is incredible. Are there any leagues left that don't yet have updated names?
Well I did Pakistan Super League last night. The only ones I haven't looked at fully are Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka and Pakistan domestic.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There are some really nice kits uploaded , on PS4 I had to link some to their on disk team but great job who ever it was , now got the full house of county kits to start career mode

Redfive

School Cricketer
As important as kits is sorting player skills and updating the squads - e.g. Surrey still have Pietersen and Sangakarra and Borthwick doesn't seem to be on the game at all.

Made a semi start but got a few bits on at the moment - will try to find more time and can maybe divvy up as the guys doing the South African domestic sides did with their players?

I know @cd779 and @wasteyouryouth have some good ideas about how to assign attributes consistently...

C

Chris Swift

As important as kits is sorting player skills and updating the squads - e.g. Surrey still have Pietersen and Sangakarra and Borthwick doesn't seem to be on the game at all.

Made a semi start but got a few bits on at the moment - will try to find more time and can maybe divvy up as the guys doing the South African domestic sides did with their players?

I know @cd779 and @wasteyouryouth have some good ideas about how to assign attributes consistently...

I've shared a lot of the missing players, looks are not great, but I've put in all correct stats.

Players are
Jack brooks from yorkshire
Daryl mitchell from worcestshire
Chopra from essex
Mustard from gloucester
Croft from lancashire
Borthwick from surrey
Dom bess from somerset
Amar virdi from surrey and ryan mclaren from lancashire.
Few other players missing as well, such as afridi and corey anderson, but they are already shared.

Last edited by a moderator:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin

Borthwick is on the game. For some reason he's in the uncontracted players section, known as Sam Brown.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Well I did Pakistan Super League last night. The only ones I haven't looked at fully are Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka and Pakistan domestic.
If it helps us get to a position where as many in-game players as possible have their correct names, I may be able to get that initial stage done - especially for Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka where there aren't as many teams

villafan001

Club Captain
There are some really nice kits uploaded , on PS4 I had to link some to their on disk team but great job who ever it was , now got the full house of county kits to start career mode
Under which username did you find these?

Users who are viewing this thread