Player data feedback

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth Loving your work mate. Don’t know how you’re doing all these teams and players but hats off to you. Just wanted to let you know that I found “Amit Mishra” in 3 different Indian State Teams. I’ve fixed it myself but thought you should know.
I know of of two Amit Mishra's, in real life. What I've found is that often if players have the same name only one person will end up getting put in the side. There were several Pakistan players in the Afghanistan league for example. I'm guessing because there are that many teams I mishra'd the mutiples! Thanks for letting me know. I'll investigate.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Is there anyway to edit the club players or randomly generated players that get put into the state / county sides in career mode ?
This is not the thread for this but you can create a custom team for yourself with custom players and then when creating a career import that team as a club side...and play with them!

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks, and apologies for wrong thread !

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
FYI - Anyone creating players Batting 2 is definitely Steve Smith. I noticed batting with an Afghan player last night. It was great but something to be aware of in case, like me you try to mix up the batting styles when creating players, and you don't want too many players batting like him.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
FYI - Anyone creating players Batting 2 is definitely Steve Smith. I noticed batting with an Afghan player last night. It was great but something to be aware of in case, like me you try to mix up the batting styles when creating players, and you don't want too many players batting like him.

I thought Steve Smith uses Batting Style 5, not 2.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I thought Steve Smith uses Batting Style 5, not 2.
The guy I was playing with was definitely Steve Smith, he was stepping across to off stump before the ball was bowled and he was set to Style 2.

It'd be helpful if in the academy you could see more than one shot when it shows the animations.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The guy I was playing with was definitely Steve Smith, he was stepping across to off stump before the ball was bowled and he was set to Style 2.

It'd be helpful if in the academy you could see more than one shot when it shows the animations.

I think the batting stance is also a key giveaway (in the match I mean, not the academy). Smith with Style 5 has his bat lift quite high and bends his knees a little just as the bowler runs in.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I think the batting stance is also a key giveaway (in the match I mean, not the academy). Smith with Style 5 has his bat lift quite high and bends his knees a little just as the bowler runs in.
2 and 5 are at least based around the Smith stance. I'd thought it was 5 originally too. I recorded all five, might share them and allow people who are interested to pick over the finer points and differences of each style. Now I will get back on topic for the thread I started.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
This is not the thread for this but you can create a custom team for yourself with custom players and then when creating a career import that team as a club side...and play with them!
I thought it then changed all the players apart from your career mode player? It did that in DBC

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I thought it then changed all the players apart from your career mode player? It did that in DBC
It seems to be working on this one though! I tried it by creating my full local squad & used it in career mode. It’s awesome to play with my team mates at club level ;)

Brodee Kitchin-Fitz

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Noticed with Sri Lanka's Seekkuge Prasanna that you guys had him as a right-arm medium fast bowler but he's actually a leg-spinner.
Just thought I'd let yous know. I changed it for myself but just so you can change it for everyone :thumbs

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Llewelynf possibly one for you. Noticed 'Max Bryant' is at both Cricket Australia XI and Queensland. Is this correct or should he be removed from one team?

Users who are viewing this thread