Player data feedback

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Please post errors in player data and those of us updating players and teams will make the necessary adjustments. I'm assuming here, I can make no guarantees that I or others will, but at least we can try. There is nothing stopping people from updating and sharing their own players or teams.

This occurred to me while doing some updating, @knockedin raised it as well, if there are players with nationalities that are inaccurate there is a chance they might not be called up for international duty for the right team during career mode.

Try to keep it to objectively verifiable information like the following:

Name
Nationality
Player role (e.g. Batsman, All rounder, bowler, WK)
Batting hand
Bowling hand
Bowling Type (Fast, Fast Medium, Medium, Wrist Spin, Finger Spin)
Bats
Mentality (in this case I'd say objectively verifiable is where someone has a real life strike rate that is very high but is set to 'Conservative')

Personally, at this point, I will not update anything that is not one of the above (unless there's something I've missed from that list). Example: If someone says 'John Doe should have 90 rating for hook shot.' If necessary I think that sort of thing could be done after all players and teams have been updated.

If possible give the player name and team they player for, group players together if there are multiple issues for teams.

If you feel it would help provide a link. Tag the person whose player/team you have downloaded. See list below.

PC ID: llewelynf Academy ID: llewelynf7
Test playing international teams
Australian domestic
Big Bash
New Zealand domestic
South Africa domestic
IPL

PC ID/Academy ID: wasteyouryouth
Associate international teams
Irish domestic
Afghanistan domestic (not yet shared)
West Indies domestic
CPL
Indian domestic (not yet shared)

PC ID: cd779 Academy ID: The SFC Chris
English domestic teams

Last edited:

knockedin

Club Captain
Another thing with nationalities for people to consider to is the Kolpak players. Personally I set their nation to England if I feel they may play for them at some stage in the career mode (Obviously this is once they become eligible), if they only have a few more playing years left then I would just set it to a nation that isn't in the game.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If people who are updating and sharing teams are happy to be included in this then provide your academy ID and Planet Cricket ID below and teams you have shared and I will update the first post with a list so that people can tag you in their feedback. This should allow for quicker responses and if you do them a reply to say you've done it would probably be helpful.

Great idea!!
I'm assuming based on that response I can include you.

knockedin

Club Captain
Under cal3204 I have shared:
NSW
Queensland
India

Purely just skill and role changes. Have done Sri Lanka, New Zealand, South Africa and Bangladesh as well however when I go to upload them it never does it properly, only does a few individual players and not the actual team. Anyone know why this might be?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Under cal3204 I have shared:
NSW
Queensland
India

Purely just skill and role changes. Have done Sri Lanka, New Zealand, South Africa and Bangladesh as well however when I go to upload them it never does it properly, only does a few individual players and not the actual team. Anyone know why this might be?
It has happened since 17. You need to upload them them all once they are edited. If you exit the game and try it doesn't recognize them as edited[DOUBLEPOST=1511178137][/DOUBLEPOST]You should probably put it in the suggested format in the OP. I think this needs to be something that we can all see.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Would be great if you could add me into the OP - my academy ID is 'The SFC Chris' and will include all English county teams.

knockedin

Club Captain
It has happened since 17. You need to upload them them all once they are edited. If you exit the game and try it doesn't recognize them as edited[DOUBLEPOST=1511178137][/DOUBLEPOST]You should probably put it in the suggested format in the OP. I think this needs to be something that we can all see.
I don't think I understand what you mean, do I need to upload each player individually first?

And with the post regarding the teams I uploaded, I didn't quite realise that it was to find any potential errors in you guys' teams, thought it was just provide the teams that anyone uploaded so people who downloaded them can contact them for any errors. I guess it still is that but my teams were already on the academy.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I don't think I understand what you mean, do I need to upload each player individually first?

And with the post regarding the teams I uploaded, I didn't quite realise that it was to find any potential errors in you guys' teams, thought it was just provide the teams that anyone uploaded so people who downloaded them can contact them for any errors. I guess it still is that but my teams were already on the academy.
It's a little tricky to explain, but I will try. Once you have edited players and want to upload them as a team, you should not exit the game first. The team share will only upload the current edited players. So if you edit, exit the game and try upload a team, none of the players are shared

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ok I have a strange one.

If I download Ramz's India it keeps putting Chris Morris on his squad.

I count the players on his India before downloading and India has 24. But once I bring them down to my PS4 they have 25 players and Chris Morris is one of them.

Bizarre.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@wasteyouryouth Loving your work mate. Don’t know how you’re doing all these teams and players but hats off to you. Just wanted to let you know that I found “Amit Mishra” in 3 different Indian State Teams. I’ve fixed it myself but thought you should know.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is there anyway to edit the club players or randomly generated players that get put into the state / county sides in career mode ?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Ok I have a strange one.

If I download Ramz's India it keeps putting Chris Morris on his squad.

I count the players on his India before downloading and India has 24. But once I bring them down to my PS4 they have 25 players and Chris Morris is one of them.

Bizarre.
Do not want to be the bearer of bad news, but I have found quite a few incorrectly linked players in Rams squads. Most of them I think he picked up along the way from other users. I would suggest sticking to @wasteyouryouth or @Llewelynf. We generally use the same players and if they are wrong we tell each other and fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread