Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf possibly one for you. Noticed 'Max Bryant' is at both Cricket Australia XI and Queensland. Is this correct or should he be removed from one team?
It is correct. Him and a few others are contracted to their teams but also play for CA XI. Snowy and I added them to both for now.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've shared some English/county players who I think are or would expect are missing from teams. Some of them might not be, but I'll leave it for others to look at. I haven't changed anything other than names, roles and perhaps adjusted some stats as they were all originally set to all rounders.

Mark Footitt
Gareth Roderick
Harry Podmore
James Harris
Matt Hunn
Adam Riley
Olly Stone
Ollie Robinson
Alex Gidman
Scott Borthwick
Dan Lawrence
Matt Critchley
Nick Browne
Laurie Evans
Varun Chopra
Ryan McLaren (SA)
Craig Cachopa (NZ)
Matt Prior and Gareth Jones (in case someone wants to add them to classic Ashes squads)

There are A LOT. So if there are any players, from all countries, that you think are inexplicably missing from teams then just post in here and I can have a look. I haven't looked at all 700 but I've reduced the number of 'unknowns' or 'unlinked' significantly.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@wasteyouryouth Thanks for those players, will update some of the county teams with players that I'd created myself having assumed they weren't on disk. I'm assuming by Gareth Jones you mean Geraint Jones?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I might try and make a little video of the different styles.

Did you ever get to the bottom of the batting styles difference , and bowling too , as would like to use Hazlewood style for bowl , is that 3 , any help much appreciated:)

Users who are viewing this thread