<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

ps93

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey will only international cricket trophies be disabled or for all games?

sanjuvarma

School Cricketer
Very easy, just make your edits using the in game editor. To share the file just go to "save data utility" in the games tab and copy the IC2010 user stats and user settings and preferences files on to a USB. Plug the USB in to your computer and copy the files on to it. Post these files on the Internet and anyone can download it and use your edited roster. I am experimenting with creating historical rosters using this method. I have created 2005 and 2006-07 ashes patches for AC09 on PS3.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic here or actually giving me your ideas. My apologies, but I'm aware that we can do the edits in the game, and using a bluetooth keyboard helps too, but that is still very very time consuming. I want to be able to OPEN these dat files on my computer, and edit it and re-upload them to my SAVED DATA on my PS3. How do I do so? Is there a hex editor, or a utility to open these files that have been given by Divadinho?

timchrist984

Club Captain
Not sure if you're being sarcastic here or actually giving me your ideas. My apologies, but I'm aware that we can do the edits in the game, and using a bluetooth keyboard helps too, but that is still very very time consuming. I want to be able to OPEN these dat files on my computer, and edit it and re-upload them to my SAVED DATA on my PS3. How do I do so? Is there a hex editor, or a utility to open these files that have been given by Divadinho?

I wasn't being sarcastic, this is the only way to edit the game. I know it is tedious but, to my knowledge, its the only way. To my knowledge, there is no hex editor and you can't open or edit the dat files on your computer.

sanjuvarma

School Cricketer
I wasn't being sarcastic, this is the only way to edit the game. I know it is tedious but, to my knowledge, its the only way. To my knowledge, there is no hex editor and you can't open or edit the dat files on your computer.

Ohh OK. Sorry again. So you're saying Divadinho did it the hard way? Thanks for the info.

timchrist984

Club Captain
Me and GoaWarrior have been making updated rosters for this game, so if anyone has any requests, just ask.
I have created:
An IPL roster update (squads of 16)
An International roster update
An Australian Domestic roster
An English Domestic roster
A 2006-07 Ashes roster

GoaWarrior has created:
An IPL roster update (squads of 11)
An improved English county roster (using mine as a base)

Here is a link to my thread: timchrist984 & GoaWarrior rosters

Last edited:

timchrist984

Club Captain
Yeah u need to create a folder called PS3 then one called SAVEDATA inside it. Then you need to put the BLES folder inside SAVEDATA.

mourougan

School Cricketer
Hey gays,
i did the same in my ps3 but it dosn't work. I have PS3, PS3_GAME,PS3_UPDATE and PS_DISC.SFB Files now. What i have to do ? Pls Help me. Thank you

mourougan

School Cricketer
i don't have game Save Data Utility in my PS3 . WHAT I HAVE TO DO PLS HELP ME.

mourougan

School Cricketer
Hey,
Problems solved. Thanks for your help. The roster is great.

cricketlove22

School Cricketer
cricket international 2010 update roster help

hey guys i'm new here and i just bought cricket international 2010. i would like to know how do i update the roster to make it all correct the names and add current players as well? do i do all of it individually or is there a patch? please let me know thanks

Users who are viewing this thread