[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks allot 'Divadinho' :banana2
i am finally enjoying this game. By the way, can we do something regarding the kits of unregistered teams?
I've seen some post on the ashes 2009 forum and they have made these amazing changes to the game. So, i was just wondering "Is it possible in PS3 as well"?:spy

Not possible I'm afraid...

What the Abbreviation for harbajan sihgn

Harb'n Singh

any ideas on when a PS3 player editor can be released?
and also any kit updates?

No idea when it will be released and if its possible. Doesn't look possible at the moment. Same with kit updates.

montoya003

Club Cricketer
wow thats really sad news i might have to get PC version - do you really think a PS3 player will never happen - I would love to be able to update players and their stats as new players come in and out

montoya003

Club Cricketer
i was thinking about getting the PC version but i wanna know if possible if we will get new kits and be able to edit things such as player shirt numbers etc on PS3

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
I don know how far its possible to get editors, kits pack, bat pack for PS3 Version. Probably we'll not get it. Only way is Codies releasing an addon pack/patch for this. Which is very unlikely at this point of time.

prabhakar

School Cricketer
Problem

This is a great patch however Ive noticed something, I have played 3 matches in which I was india and the computer was srilanka and these were 50over matches, but in all 3 matches muralitharan didnt bowl even one over why is that, and yes he played all 3, for SL: mendes, malinga, jayawardane, mathews and dilhara bowled 10overs each, but players like muralitharan and jayasuriya didnt even bowl one despite me playing in s.lanka where it turns, can this be fixed?

prabhakar

School Cricketer
problem

its seems to be the batsman that bats at no10 for s.lanka doesnt get a bowl

ksduded

Club Cricketer
That isn't my fault. I can only presume its a codemasters fault...

i had the same problem, it just requires a bit of tweaking. Goto the player editor and reduce jaywardene's bowling point and move to some place else. Murali bowls in my games, but just to be sure you can give him a few more bowling points (though i think he is already nearing 90)

MasonBetha

School Cricketer
Changing a default non-licensed players name makes them a 'created player'. True or false? Why am I acquiring skill points, for players names I've changed..?

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Changing a default non-licensed players name makes them a 'created player'. True or false? Why am I acquiring skill points, for players names I've changed..?

i don't think it becomes a created player.... created players are completely new players that you can make... the patch only corrects the names of the unlicensed players

Hondo

Club Cricketer
Can someone clarify if applying this patch for the PS3 that trophy's that i have earned will be lost or will not be able to earn any more trophies and records in the future?

What about custom players I have created.... will they be lost as well?

Users who are viewing this thread