<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

ashleyj123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
could i use this just to get stats and create players on my xbox 360?

ashleyj123 added 11 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

can someone help me?
i cant seem to get this working and i only want stats of certain players so i can go and make them on my 360.

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
could i use this just to get stats and create players on my xbox 360?

ashleyj123 added 11 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

can someone help me?
i cant seem to get this working and i only want stats of certain players so i can go and make them on my 360.

It's a PS3 file so you cannot download it for Xbox 360 I'm afraid.

ScottM96

School Cricketer
Sorry, a few quick questions,

1. Does this file prohibit you from saving your games? It seems to be worded so.

2. I have downloaded the file onto my PC, but cannot find the folder "PS3", only a folder called "BLES00921_00-USERSETTINGS", am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
Scott.

nafariouskiwi

School Cricketer
Same problem

Hey I have the same problem as Scott - no PS3 file just the ones he listed.

Also when I put the memory stick into the PS3 it says no files found....

neolaving

School Cricketer
somehow when I extract the zip file I am not seeing the file called PS3. All I see is the a folder called: BLES00921_00-USERSETTINGS and within which I see:
ICON0.PNG
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO
SUMMARY.DAT
USER.DAT

I plugged the same memory stick to my PS3 and no data was showing up there. Can someone please help me.
Thanks

justsam101

School Cricketer
Ive extracted it using all three of the programes above and i cant seem to get it to work, and then once it is on my memory stick The folder is titled 'BLES00921_00-USERSETTINGS' then inside it has 5 files in it called

ICON.PNG
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO
SUMMARY.DAT
USER.DAT

but my ps3 just says that there is no data on my memory stick

help please :)

whytgz

School Cricketer
Are you able to post a link to where i can download the bats etc etc ... if it's bugged all good, just want to see what there is lol

Phineas

Club Cricketer
Just downloaded the patch and it is awesome. Thank you Divadinho. just a quick question, really. Will there be a new patch released containing all the players that are missing who are participating in the World Cup.

Steven Smith is one I noticed earlier, as well as the Canadian team. Again thanks for the patch!

deziking

School Cricketer
omg thank you to the thread starter for creating this amazing game save! I just have one more request! can you update the lineup to the current india world cup 2011 roster pleasssseeeeee!
jay2.gif

AamirS

School Cricketer
How do i use this game save in my ps3???

I have been trying to do what Divadinho wrote in his post but I am unable to copy the game save... :S
Kindly help me out.. thanks :)

deppi938

School Cricketer
It is also pointed out that if you still wish to gain the unlocks yourself and only want the name and created player fixes then you should only copy the UserSettings file. With Unlocks included you will be unable to save games.

Hi guys,

Just one quick qns. When you say unable save games with full download , that means i cannot save any tournaments or test matches after updating this roster patch? can you confirm . i am a bit confused. thanks.

sanjuvarma

School Cricketer
Opening USER.Dat and Editing Rosters

I really want to update this game to current players in WC, and the IPL teams.
How does one open these dat files and edit the rosters themselves? I would love to try it myself. What tools do I need. I know I have the time. Please let me know any guys.

timchrist984

Club Captain
I really want to update this game to current players in WC, and the IPL teams.
How does one open these dat files and edit the rosters themselves? I would love to try it myself. What tools do I need. I know I have the time. Please let me know any guys.

Very easy, just make your edits using the in game editor. To share the file just go to "save data utility" in the games tab and copy the IC2010 user stats and user settings and preferences files on to a USB. Plug the USB in to your computer and copy the files on to it. Post these files on the Internet and anyone can download it and use your edited roster. I am experimenting with creating historical rosters using this method. I have created 2005 and 2006-07 ashes patches for AC09 on PS3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread