IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

Thoman14

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ALL GWS players and prehaps the teams that are in the foxtel cup if thats posssible

timchrist984

Club Captain
I haven't made the foxtel cup. With GWS I have made the attributes reflect more or less their current starting 22, not true ability. For example, Israel Folau has a relatively high rating to ensure he is in the best 22. Jonathan Giles, Steven Coniglio and Tim Mohr are also rating a bit to highly. Phil Davis and Luke Power have had their stats increased and Dean Brogan's have been slightly decreased. I also generally increased their stats to try and make them almost as good as gold coast. They are an overall 2 star team, as opposed to the suns who are 2 and half stars. I'll post the list soon.

----------

IMG_4988.JPG

IMG_4989.JPG

IMG_4990.JPG

IMG_4991.JPG

IMG_4992.JPG

IMG_4993.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

IMG_4995.JPG

IMG_4996.JPG

IMG_4999.JPG

Last edited:

Thoman14

School Cricketer
thanks do u think u could work on the foxtel cup or if not the SANFL

Thoman14

School Cricketer
wat about state of origin??? ive started but am really struggling to find where the players come from could u help plz:)

timchrist984

Club Captain
You do know Big Ant has released a roster updated in the form of DLC, right? It has GWS and all the current squads. As for the State of Origin, wikipedia is your friend.

D

Dutch

Great to see this happening guys but back on topic please. Either PM each other or create another thread somewhere for this game. Cheers.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey Tim. I would like to congratulate you on the International Rosters you have been able to provide for the PlanetCricket community. They are of excellent quality, and just what IC10 needed. I am ever grateful for your efforts mate.

I downloaded v9 earlier, and did notice some errors:-
*Lonwabo Tsotsobe is listed as RIGHT arm Fast.
*The same applies for Mitchell Starc.

Other than that, a top effort. (:

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
A little tip for using customised rosters and still getting trophies. Load the roster, start the game and save it. Then exit the game and restore your original roster/profile. The save game will have the correct names but you will be able to gain trophies.

Hello. Just ordered this game and have downloaded what will surely be a terrific roster/squad set from you. I know how to get it on the PS3 and that will be no problem.

I would like further explanation of barmy's tip.

Load the roster (via usb transfer) - check
Start the game - check
Save the timchrist roster - check
Exit the game - check
Restore your original roster/profile - this is the part I don't follow

Won't this just overwrite the timchrist squad file?

Or is this a type of "trick" and the restoring doesn't overwrite the new squad file?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
As I understand it you'll be saving a match in progress and loading it after restoring the profile. The save file will contain the teams and stats from the downloaded roster but the game will otherwise use the default ones and therefore allow the trophies to be collected.

The game would operate like that so you can't save a game and then apply skill points/edits to the match in progress and return to it.

utkrisht

School Cricketer
Could you make patches for kits or change the fake team shirts to the real ones?

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
As I understand it you'll be saving a match in progress and loading it after restoring the profile. The save file will contain the teams and stats from the downloaded roster but the game will otherwise use the default ones and therefore allow the trophies to be collected.

The game would operate like that so you can't save a game and then apply skill points/edits to the match in progress and return to it.

Thank you very much. That cleared it up perfectly. From barmy's statement I read "game" as the physical disc, meaning start the game (IC 2010) not start a match as he was intending.

Ok next part would be, if you save the match and then restore the roster to default if you started any other mode of the game you would have default rosters correct?

I am beginning to think I will just not care about the trophies.

Users who are viewing this thread