[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi mate, love the USB file thanks...

But since i have uploaded it. It keeps crashing my game at various times. The sound just skips, repeatidly, then i cant even switch off my PS3. I have to turn it off with the rocker switch at the back!!

Anyone else having this problem??

I edited one of the players, to make that player myself and put myself in the England team.. as you do. But i shouldnt think this would make a difference.

I love it when it does work though!!! Anyone else having this problem?? :doh

I am certailny not having that problem - sounds like a hardware problem to me. Perfect chance to buy a new PS3!

shihan

School Cricketer
Hey divadinho ! Great job ! Thank God SOMEONE knows all PS3 stuff for AC '09.....I just wanted to ask can YOU make new kits for the teams in the game and upload for us for PS3 ? Or I HAVE seen a lot of kits online but I think its only for PC. If its not, can you tell me how to load it on PS3 ?

Thanks a ton !

BTW one more question....
I heard before the release of the game tht you cud create squads in it. I have the game on my PlayStation 3. What I thought is tht I could create IPL teams in it....I did this In Brian Lara Cricket '07...Can anyone pls tell me how to do this on AC '09?

Thanks ! :D

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Hey divadinho ! Great job ! Thank God SOMEONE knows all PS3 stuff for AC '09.....I just wanted to ask can YOU make new kits for the teams in the game and upload for us for PS3 ? Or I HAVE seen a lot of kits online but I think its only for PC. If its not, can you tell me how to load it on PS3 ?

Thanks a ton !

BTW one more question....
I heard before the release of the game tht you cud create squads in it. I have the game on my PlayStation 3. What I thought is tht I could create IPL teams in it....I did this In Brian Lara Cricket '07...Can anyone pls tell me how to do this on AC '09?

Thanks ! :D

Hi,

PS3 Kits are highly unlikely to be added as editing PS3 files can mainly only be done using the in-game editor.

Creating teams can only be done by using the created player slots and because there are only 16 you can probably only create 1 team so its also unlikely.

shihan

School Cricketer
Thanks for the reply !

Sorry for acting so confused, but there is an in-game editor for kits ?! Can you lpz temme how ?! :banana2

Thanks !

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Thanks for the reply !

Sorry for acting so confused, but there is an in-game editor for kits ?! Can you lpz temme how ?! :banana2

Thanks !

No there isn't. I was trying to say that we can only edit the game using the in-game editor. So names fo unlicensed players, faces and changing players equipment is possible. We, so far, cannot edit things outside of the game and import them into the game.

Params7

International Cricketer
We, so far, cannot edit things outside of the game and import them into the game.

Yeah and I doubt we ever will. Its completely on TG/Devs part to provide the editing capabilities when it comes to consoles.

shihan

School Cricketer
But divadinho just gave us a patch for ps3 didnt he ? :(

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
All we want us unlimited player editiing abilities. i.e, Allow us to edit England and Austrailia, using as many points as darn want :P

inda

School Cricketer
UM i think we forgota really good player

R.P singh!!!!!!!!
i dont know if u have or havnt put him in but i made him myself and he looks greatfull proper stats and everything.:)

UM i think we forgot a great player

R.P Singh

divadinho

Club Cricketer
New file available if anybody wishes me to upload? Deleted some players and replaced them with update players. Shall I overwrite Eoin Morgan with someone for an unlicensed team like R.P Singh and then recreate him for England?

AamirSiddiq

School Cricketer
Thanks allot 'Divadinho' :banana2
i am finally enjoying this game. By the way, can we do something regarding the kits of unregistered teams?
I've seen some post on the ashes 2009 forum and they have made these amazing changes to the game. So, i was just wondering "Is it possible in PS3 as well"?:spy

Users who are viewing this thread