Story Sam Spurway's Road to Glory - Two Runs To Win - Has Spurway Won Himself A Beer?

Is Spurway good enough to be playing First-Class?

• Definately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Yet

• Probably Not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gamerkid22

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
Red Team are struggling atm. Btw Great updates mate:clap. Awesome animations as well. Btw why did u use getty images watermark ?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
With few wickets and few overs remaining, they should look to utilize the full quota to get a nice score rather than getting out in a hurry burry ;)

Keep up the great works. :)

domiw

Club Cricketer
The runs were flowing freely, but the wicket did come next over, Caddick was gone for 46 of 40 balls, a great knock for a tailender. The next 4 overs went for 32 runs and 1 wicket, not bad, not good, but I was satified with it.

The Red Team have made 199-9 off 10 overs

We were to chase 200, at 10 an over. I was feeling very positive, as we had a strong team of attacking batsmen, they could tick over the runs at the beginning and smash it when needed.

RedScorecard1.gif

I though that we had bowled well, I let through no byes, and the fielding was tight. Even though he didn't pick up a mass of wickets, Sheriyar bowled the best lines, hoding down the batsmen, only giving 19 runs off his 4 overs., and Philips was a close second, going for only 21 runs off 4 overs and picking up 3 wickets in the process.

BowlingScorecardTemplatecopy2.gif

I am batting at 5. YES! My favourite position! I hope that i can prove myself to the coaches that this is my spot and that i should always be here! We have a top quality opening pair, with Justin and Tresco, and White and Hildreth next. I am sure that we can make the runs, we just have to keep the runs ticking, without getting out in a hurry burry! :rtfl In fact, just in case we lose quick qickets, im going to put my pads on.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
without getting out in a hurry burry!

:laugh You have sharp memory power to remember that word. :rtfl

Well in this match, as you mentioned already, preserving wickets for first 5 overs without hurry burry will be a trick :p Infact it's India's T20 strategy during the last T20 World Championship.

Fantastic as always. :clap

domiw

Club Cricketer
thanks for all the wonderful comments guys :)
I shall be updating tomorrow or the day after as i have had HEAPS of homework

Last edited:

domiw

Club Cricketer
We have the two best batsmen in the team coming out to bat, and everyone knows it. There is high expectations from them, I hope they can perform, especially because they are playing a half 1st XI / half 2nd XI.

The Blues are Chasing 200 off 20 overs

Justin started off really well, but couldn't keep it up all day. On his 12th ball, on 30, he pushed it onto the legside and called through a run, unfortunately the fielder was Parsons one of the best in the team, Langer should have known better than to run on his arm, but Keith hit and Langer was coming home. White somehow managed to keep the runs flowing fluently with 3 sixes off hi first 4 balls!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Tresco ticked over the strike while Cameron had a slog, and finally ended up with 35 off 12. He was trapped in front, going for the sweep on the third last ball of the 11th over. the second last ball was pushed away for a single, and the last ball Tresco pulled away for his 50!!

2corns2.jpg

We are 119/2 and cruising home.. Well not really, we still need 9 and over, but it seems so. I am in next, but I'm not sure if i can keep up the the serious slogging taking place now... oo.. this is going to be a tight two, he has pushed to long on and its a good throw... NO!! Marcus Has runs himself out! That was a harsh blow, and there is only one more batsman below me before the tail!

run-out-1.gif

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
I seriously believe that you can keep the momentum going though wickets have fallen in other end. A thrilling finish is ahead is what i can sense now! :)

Keep up the brilliant works. :clap

domiw

Club Cricketer
I am walking to the crease, with Hildreth on strike, facing the last ball of the over. Oh dear.. he played all down the wrong line to a non-turner and has been bowled.

The Blues are Chasing 52 off 7 overs with 6 wicket remaining.

Peter has joined me in the middle, and we both have agreed that we must be the ones to bring us home. I started the over with a leg-glance down to backward square leg for a single. Peter, on his first ball, late cut one for two. The next ball is slightly short and.. SLOGGED for six. He has smashed it over cow corner. The next ball is a full-toss and is covertly placed to long on for one. I just manage to dig out a Yorker, which I though, for a second, had bowled me. And then drove one fore two, and it was the end of the over.

2corns3.jpg

Trego says to me at the end of the over ‘I’m feeling good, when we win this, I’ll finish it with a six’ and I say to him ‘not if I get there first’ we punch gloves and go to each end. We only need 6.67 an over off 6 overs now, we can do this easily!

Btw suren can you plz delete the poll

Users who are viewing this thread