Associates Thread - Standing up for the little guy

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Nepal cricket also done, two different ones uploaded
IMG_3945.JPG

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Go for it dude, this graphical stuff is beyond me.

This is a pretty daft question but how do I apply your logos to the existing teams?

Alright will check out the latest kits from the desert t20 cup that's going on and try my best to match them.

Just download the logos, then when you go to the team say for example Oman, in the identity section you'll see 'logo', press R2/RT and custom logos should pop up and just press up, your latest logos will pop up and there you have it

Edit: after you update the squads, I'll download it and apply my the kit mods.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Alright will check out the latest kits from the desert t20 cup that's going on and try my best to match them.

Just download the logos, then when you go to the team say for example Oman, in the identity section you'll see 'logo', press R2/RT and custom logos should pop up and just press up, your latest logos will pop up and there you have it

I never even noticed this!

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)

Squads now updated and shared. Did you do a Namibia logo? I didn't see one.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Here's the cricket Namibia. The one on the top is their new logo. On the bottom is the one they use on kits.

Will get on the kits as soon as I can.
IMG_3966.JPG

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
I've been attempting to have a go at some of the grounds, like Namibia and Kenya, however pictures on google are not very helpful, and most of the grounds are pretty sparse, which looks a bit naff on DBC17. Anyone have any suggestions on making them seem a bit more 'real'?

Also, any suggestions on the old style bench stands you still see in many grounds in Africa?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've been attempting to have a go at some of the grounds, like Namibia and Kenya, however pictures on google are not very helpful, and most of the grounds are pretty sparse, which looks a bit naff on DBC17. Anyone have any suggestions on making them seem a bit more 'real'?

Also, any suggestions on the old style bench stands you still see in many grounds in Africa?
Yeah, lack of images are the problem with pretty much all the grounds that haven't been done yet.

For the benches, the best you can do is really using stands with brown seats.

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Yeah, lack of images are the problem with pretty much all the grounds that haven't been done yet.

For the benches, the best you can do is really using stands with brown seats.

Yeah, I've had a bash. Just uploading now. Under my forum name (same as PS4). Let me know what you think.

Users who are viewing this thread