The Retro Thread - links in OP

Rowdoss

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
BLOCKERDAVE!
still going with Sri Lanka
WC92 squad
Got about half the likenesses done.
Didn't get as much time over the weekend as I wanted.
I'll be done soon hopefully.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
BLOCKERDAVE!
still going with Sri Lanka
WC92 squad
Got about half the likenesses done.
Didn't get as much time over the weekend as I wanted.
I'll be done soon hopefully.

No worries. Thanks. I've done Aus and started Pakistan.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yea, Ponting and Warne were the first players I did, so it mainly improved from there. May I ask who your favourite player and kit was?

Gotta be that Symonds , and the Hussey is also a close second . There is actually a good couple of close seconds mind you .

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Also coming soon...
image.jpeg

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
image.png If someone good with logos gets the chance, could you please make this one?

pinku

Club Captain

Loving your work @Sweppy12

Another request if you don't mind, if you can please add this kit from 2009 also it would be great. This Indian flag design on the kit was also used in another kit in 2007 i think but this is the 2009 version with the same design, Thanks.

Attachments

• r-85511-2.jpg
    r-85511-2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Loving your work @Sweppy12

Another request if you don't mind, if you can please add this kit from 2009 also it would be great. This Indian flag design on the kit was also used in another kit in 2007 i think but this is the 2009 version with the same design, Thanks.
yes ive Already made that design, so it would just be the matter of making another kit, I'll get around to it soon for you

pinku

Club Captain
yes ive Already made that design, so it would just be the matter of making another kit, I'll get around to it soon for you

Thanks alot mate.

I must say your work is amazing and because of logos being full issues i have only download your team and no other ones until next patch. Played a test with Australia yesterday and it was great. Hopefully once your England is released i can play a test series and with India a triangular series!

Most of the players you have look fantastic... only i feel there is a better Gilchrist in terms of looks on the academy, i haven't looked closely at all the players but the ones i played with are amazing, well done mate and i hope you will do a Pakistan of this era too and maybe some others. Thanks

Last edited:

scouser

School Cricketer
If anyone is interested I have done the 1940s Australia squad and I'm halfway through the England squad. No likenesses done sorry.

All players are linked correctly username is slipknot072

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks alot mate.

I must say your work is amazing and because of logos being full issues i have only download your team and no other ones until next patch. Played a test with Australia yesterday and it was great. Hopefully once your England is released i can play a test series and with India a triangular series!

Most of the players you have look fantastic... only i feel there is a better Gilchrist in terms of looks on the academy, i haven't looked closely at all the players but the ones i played with are amazing, well done mate and i hope you will do a Pakistan of this era too and maybe some others. Thanks
yea I'm about 3/4 of the way through England, and halfway through India and New Zealand, will do Pakistan and South Africa next

pinku

Club Captain
yea I'm about 3/4 of the way through England, and halfway through India and New Zealand, will do Pakistan and South Africa next

If possible can you put up a preview of the kits you are doing for these teams please.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
image.jpeg image.jpeg Had a go at the World Cup 2007 logo, England kit looks decent with it

Shane109

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone ever done any of these sorts of kits from the early-mid 90s? Would love to see them. That was my golden era as a cricket obsessed kid.

UW9bJ5r.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread