No Requests Quincy159's Downloads (Totally Retro): 1990's Bat and Equipment Sponsor Pack Released

D

Deleted member 187360

I know some time ago I agreed to start work on the 99 World Cup Kits. I have made progress although I am having issues with some of the limitations regarding the sleeves of kits.

Yesterday though my teenage son asked me if I could make some Test kits from the 1990's as he has been watching some of my highlights DVDs of the period.

Here they are, complete with vests, jumpers and sponsors of the time. I know that some of the teams had a number of different sponsors during the 1990s, so if you have a particular favourite, I'm happy to make it for you.

Keep in mind some countries still use the jumpers, so if anyone wishes to use my kits as a benchmark for other kits you are of course welcome to do so.

Kits for each country are as follows:

pattern_00 - Australia (95) & India (96)
pattern_01 - England (MCC) (94)
pattern_02 - Sri Lanka (late 90's) & Zimbabwe (2000)
pattern_03 - New Zealand (93/94)
pattern_04 - Pakistan (late 90's)
pattern_05 - South Africa (93/94)
pattern_06 - West Indies (92/93)

Sponsors for each country are as follows:
The Countries and their sponsors are:
  1. Australia - ACD
  2. England - Cadastral
  3. India - Commtask
  4. New Zealand - Diazo Bank
  5. Pakistan - Herotrac
  6. South Africa - Interworth
  7. Sri Lanka - Landmark Energy
  8. West Indies - Logifund
  9. Zimbabwe
To install:
  1. Extract the zip file to a temporary folder
  2. Back up your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\ folder
  3. Copy the extracted 90s Test Kits folder and paste over your My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder replacing any files it asks you to. If you wish to keep some of the sponsor files just rename the files in this pack.
  4. You are done!
If you have any issues just let me know.

Once again any constructive feedback is most welcome. Hope you enjoy...

View attachment 148438 View attachment 148439 View attachment 148440 View attachment 148441 View attachment 148442 View attachment 148443 View attachment 148444 View attachment 148445 View attachment 148446

Hello Quincy159

This is Parth here, a new member.

I am a new guy to this site. Just got these attachments. Now the problem is how to backup textures folder as per your instruction. If you could guide through the backup process step by step so that i can have clean configuration of these 90 kits.

Looking forward for your reply.

take care.

D

Deleted member 187360

Hello Quincy159

This is Parth here, a new member.

I am a new guy to this site. Just got these attachments. Now the problem is how to backup textures folder as per your instruction. If you could guide through the backup process step by step so that i can have clean configuration of these 90 kits.

Looking forward for your reply.

take care.
Hello Quincy

Amongst the World Cups, World Cup 1992 was one of the greatest milestones ever as far as color jerseys are concerned. Requesting you to create WC 1992 kits and mod for the Don Bradman Cricket 14. Have seen other creators' WC 92 jerseys for DBC 14 but not that convincing and real. Also reviewed the WC 1992 jerseys from Don Bradman Cricket 17 game but they seemed pretty real. Would appreciate if you could create the WC 92 Jersey, Kits and Players mod that creates the classical environment where Alan Donald, Ian Botham, Sachin Tendulkar, Wasim Akram and other legends come live on your joystick to perform !!! Awaiting your response...... Do appreciate for your hard work for creating 90s classical kits.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread