MattW Downloads - Channel Nine Overlay

hassanulhaq

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On my machine GeDoSaTo is just at C:\GeDoSaTo - doesn't matter where you put it, just somewhere you can find it.

Download this first - MattW Downloads - Pak vs Aus series graphics | Page 6 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums - and just extract it into the main folder - I've set up the folder structure.

For the download above, they go into the [GeDoSaTo path]\textures\cricket14\override folder, replacing what's in there. You could also delete the overlay image file if you want the default one.

Then, run the GeDoSaToTool.exe from the main folder and then launch DBC14 - it should pick up the files and swap them in replacing the defaults. There's a bit of a performance hit doing this, so the game might run a bit slower than normal if you've not got a high end machine.
i didnt got that one i have intalled that tool but what is replacing folder for the pakvsaus graphics and also will this tool replace them auto?

googly_36

Club Captain
There was an extra zip file attached in the first of those posts that contained some files that tells the GeDoSato tool to do the texture replacement, because out of the box it doesn't recognise DBC as a game.

I've attached just those here, without the textures I put in that first one. So basically there's a 'cricket14' folder that goes into the config folder of the gedosato one, which tells the program to detect DBC starting and to do the texture overrides.

Seems like you've got the rest of the process right.
hey mate did you have any trouble using Gedosato with cricket 14? like did you have to change any of the settings to play a match? ive been trying to use it with AFL live and it works alright until it has to load a player model then it freezes and crashes, menus and everything work good managed to change the western bullsogs logo to the updated one just cant seem to get into a game. any suggestions at all?
also i tried to pm this to you but it said it was too much ike spam and couldnt be sent haha

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
hey mate did you have any trouble using Gedosato with cricket 14? like did you have to change any of the settings to play a match? ive been trying to use it with AFL live and it works alright until it has to load a player model then it freezes and crashes, menus and everything work good managed to change the western bullsogs logo to the updated one just cant seem to get into a game. any suggestions at all?
Nope, seemed to function just fine out of the box with DBC. Unfortunately I don't have the PC version of AFL Live, so can't help you with the specifics there.

googly_36

Club Captain
Nope, seemed to function just fine out of the box with DBC. Unfortunately I don't have the PC version of AFL Live, so can't help you with the specifics there.

arh no worries thanks mate

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The current beta branch build makes editing the overlay possible directly in game - however it is extremely limited, with minimal options for changing textures and no ability to move elements around the screen or change text colours. I will be trying to do the best I can, and I'll revisit anything if I can find improvements.

This first one tries to implement the Channel Nine cricket coverage layout...

preview.jpg

Download is attached, see included readme file for installation instructions.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• channel9.zip
    22.6 KB · Views: 576

umair4643

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The current beta branch build makes editing the overlay possible directly in game - however it is extremely limited, with minimal options for changing textures and no ability to move elements around the screen or change text colours. I will be trying to do the best I can, and I'll revisit anything if I can find improvements.

This first one tries to implement the Channel Nine cricket coverage layout...

View attachment 149930

Download is attached, see included readme file for installation instructions.

Enjoy.

MattW Please guide how to use GoDoSaTo tool I just didnt figure out till now so please help thanks

as you said in readme I done the same but how to run GoDoSaTo ? dont know

umair4643

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Read the readme file in the zip file from that post.

You said

Installation:
Copy the .dds file to My Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\ui\hud\

I did the same I save that file in hud and my hud contain logo folder too but I just keep that file in Hud simply is it right ?

Users who are viewing this thread