MattW Downloads - Channel Nine Overlay

Blu_de_Kol

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just about everything except paint will work fine - recommendations would depend on your budget. Free tools like the GIMP or Paint.net should work fine - but I've not used them enough to give advice.
I am using my PhotoShop full version with DDS plugin from NVIDIA now. Hope to see some decent results which I can share with all.:rolleyes

Blu_de_Kol

School Cricketer
One query - How can we edit the league symbols like for IPL,CPL etc.? In which folder do we need to place the logos for that?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One query - How can we edit the league symbols like for IPL,CPL etc.? In which folder do we need to place the logos for that?
ui > textures >

They're labelled as:
compicons_mirrored
compicons_mirrored_lg
compicons_small

honsweeter39

County Cricketer
Hey Matt its difficult for me to set overlay and pitchad. Please give briefly tutorial .

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Looks so good, im normally not bad at this stuff but I cant seem to get it working either, must be putting something into the wrong folder at some point!!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Looks so good, im normally not bad at this stuff but I cant seem to get it working either, must be putting something into the wrong folder at some point!!
Make sure you've got the files out of this post: MattW Downloads - Ranji Trophy Logo Pack | Page 6 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

And then this post for further instructions MattW Downloads - Ranji Trophy Logo Pack | Page 6 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Appreciate the reply, its odd, i downloaded the files, they are all in the main folder, i start the programme then run the game yet nothing appears to happen!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Appreciate the reply, its odd, i downloaded the files, they are all in the main folder, i start the programme then run the game yet nothing appears to happen!
What do you mean by main folder?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
What do you mean by main folder?

So i have downloaded GeDoSato and then downloaded your file. Go to my local disc (C:) and find the GeDoSato folder. Your stuff has been put into that in textures/cricket14/override

I start the programe which basically just makes a little box pop up.

Then start the game?

Am i being thick?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
There was an extra zip file attached in the first of those posts that contained some files that tells the GeDoSato tool to do the texture replacement, because out of the box it doesn't recognise DBC as a game.

I've attached just those here, without the textures I put in that first one. So basically there's a 'cricket14' folder that goes into the config folder of the gedosato one, which tells the program to detect DBC starting and to do the texture overrides.

Seems like you've got the rest of the process right.

Attachments

• gedosato.zip
    854 bytes · Views: 51

Wealey

ICC Board Member
There was an extra zip file attached in the first of those posts that contained some files that tells the GeDoSato tool to do the texture replacement, because out of the box it doesn't recognise DBC as a game.

I've attached just those here, without the textures I put in that first one. So basically there's a 'cricket14' folder that goes into the config folder of the gedosato one, which tells the program to detect DBC starting and to do the texture overrides.

Seems like you've got the rest of the process right.

haha so odd, have that cricket 14 file in the config folder.... have the textures in their folder and still nothing. Is there something I need to do with the game or anything?!

So weird. Everything seems to be in the correct folder!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Can you take a screenshot of the folders you have and one of the main screen?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Can you take a screenshot of the folders you have and one of the main screen?

These are where everything is placed and what comes up when i run the programme!

Attachments

• IMG_0654.JPG
    IMG_0654.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0655.JPG
    IMG_0655.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0656.JPG
    IMG_0656.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0657.JPG
    IMG_0657.JPG