No Requests Quincy159's Downloads (Totally Retro): 1990's Bat and Equipment Sponsor Pack Released

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here's some more adboards I've done this time for the 1994 Wisden Trophy. Snuck in a little image of the crazy Desmond Haynes innings I had, pretty much everything went for 4. I should do better for the boundary rope too. The two Des Haynes pictures show off the Cable & Wireless sponsorship.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I was working on doing the Castle Lager pitch ad but wasn't getting it right so I might just go for a different one. Funnily enough in their series against New Zealand I was watching one of the adboards was for playboy so I've created that too haha

Last edited:

Bluebagger

International Coach
1997 Ashes ads as well. The Cornhill Insurance one wasn't showing so I flicked the Norweb in continuing further. I just took your coca cola sponsorship and removed the front and duplicated the sides. Cornhill Insurance pitch ad but use @blockerdave Cornhill stump. I'll upload them when I have something from every nation

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1997 Ashes ads as well. The Cornhill Insurance one wasn't showing so I flicked the Norweb in continuing further. I just took your coca cola sponsorship and removed the front and duplicated the sides. Cornhill Insurance pitch ad but use @blockerdave Cornhill stump. I'll upload them when I have something from every nation

Mate these ad boards look fantastic. Thanks for the effort you have made to make these and share them with us!

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Outstanding work mate, I particularly like the series specific B&H adboards that was up next on my list to create. TBH I go with the "near enough is good enough" with the adboards too, as long as they are recognisable. It's a bummer we can't replace the Big Ant ad. I also made that castle lager sponsorship cutting up the one you included in the 1990's test kits, I forgot to include that. I was working on a clear sponsorship for NZ and the KFC for West Indies as well

The South African logo does require some re-colouring which is why I wasn't really going to touch it since I haven't mastered that art yet, it takes a bit more intricate detail than I'm usually prepared to put in and my skills don't allow for it. It's great that we can keep it retro with the 1980's and 1990's here. I don't think I will ever stop trying to perfectly re-created the 90's

Here is the kit emblem of the United Cricket Board South Africa from circa 1993/94. Still working on the club icons which will be in white as opposed to green on the playing kit.

For installation:
1. Back up your DBC14 Emblems folder.
2. Copy the textures folder over the textures folder in My Games/Don Bradman Cricket 14.

Enjoy!

UCBSA 2.jpg

UCBSA 1.jpg f_south.png

Attachments

• UCBSA Logo.zip
    28.1 KB · Views: 11

Bluebagger

International Coach
The logo looks outstanding mate! Great work.

Mate these ad boards look fantastic. Thanks for the effort you have made to make these and share them with us!

Thanks mate, I'm pretty fussy with immersion and whenever I want to start a series I have to first watch that series on youtube and get an idea for adboards haha I'm organising them much better as well in sub folders.

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
The logo looks outstanding mate! Great work.

Thanks mate, I'm pretty fussy with immersion and whenever I want to start a series I have to first watch that series on youtube and get an idea for adboards haha I'm organising them much better as well in sub folders.

I'm glad you are fussy and take the time to research facts first. It certainly shows with your work. I look forward to seeing and using the results.

Many thanks again!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Here is the kit emblem of the United Cricket Board South Africa from circa 1993/94. Still working on the club icons which will be in white as opposed to green on the playing kit.

For installation:
1. Back up your DBC14 Emblems folder.
2. Copy the textures folder over the textures folder in My Games/Don Bradman Cricket 14.

Enjoy!

View attachment 179170

View attachment 179171 View attachment 179172

I can't wait till you and @Bluebagger have DBC17 - I need retro creations in my life :)

Bluebagger

International Coach
I did these from 1993/94 Benson & Hedges World Series for Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney

GqKBdH3.jpg

EAosvyO.jpg

fs7CJle.jpg

B4ygAIF.jpg

dXknhyl.jpg

NdmfYvG.jpg

I can't wait till you and @Bluebagger have DBC17 - I need retro creations in my life :)

I think the PC version comes out later this month, how much different is modding in 17 though? Sounds like I can't just use PS CS2 and paint.net

Attachments

• 1993-94.rar
    204.8 KB · Views: 21

clivelloyd

Club Cricketer
Thank you so much for the 1990s cricket bats and especially for the 1993/94 SA logo. Yes I probably am the only Kepler Wessels fan out there ( yes i own the autobiography hehe), your work is greatly appreaciated here. Thank you

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

I have the Demo so I will be able to re-create my mods from DBC14 when I work out how to mod in DBC17. Not sure if I will buy DBC17 upon release. I need to be confident that some of the early bugs that have appeared in the console versions have been addressed.

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I did these from 1993/94 Benson & Hedges World Series for Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney

GqKBdH3.jpg

EAosvyO.jpg

fs7CJle.jpg

B4ygAIF.jpg

dXknhyl.jpg

NdmfYvG.jpg

I think the PC version comes out later this month, how much different is modding in 17 though? Sounds like I can't just use PS CS2 and paint.net

These boards are fantastic! I'm really looking forward to using these as I am playing the WSC of 1993/94 next.

Many thanks for this!

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Thank you so much for the 1990s cricket bats and especially for the 1993/94 SA logo. Yes I probably am the only Kepler Wessels fan out there ( yes i own the autobiography hehe), your work is greatly appreaciated here. Thank you

You're welcome, I'm a pretty big fan myself from when he played for Queensland in the late 1970's and early to mid 1980's. A real loss for Australian cricket when he returned to South Africa in 1986.

Here is the full UCBSA HUD logo set (in white) circa 1993/94. Logo is mirrored where appropriate.

For installation:
1. Back up your DBC14 'ui' folder found in 'textures'.

UCBSA 4.jpg

UCBSA 3.jpg

UCBSA 5.jpg

Attachments

• UCBSA HUD.zip
    134.5 KB · Views: 15

Bluebagger

International Coach
For some reason the Beaumont adboard doesn't appear at Adelaide so you can swap that for something else that appears at another ground for variety. I noticed that the Benson and Hedges adboard at Adelaide was different as well I might make that one too

Great work on the hud logo it looks awesome!

D

Deleted member 187360

You're welcome, I'm a pretty big fan myself from when he played for Queensland in the late 1970's and early to mid 1980's. A real loss for Australian cricket when he returned to South Africa in 1986.

Here is the full UCBSA HUD logo set (in white) circa 1993/94. Logo is mirrored where appropriate.

For installation:
1. Back up your DBC14 'ui' folder found in 'textures'.

View attachment 179258

View attachment 179259

View attachment 179260
Hello Quincy159,

I am quite new to this. Could you plz make me understand on how to backup the ui folder "texture" found in DBC 14 step by step.

D

Deleted member 187360

Also I am very thankful that you have uploaded 1990s cricket kits, sponsor packs !!

Users who are viewing this thread