The Retro Thread - links in OP

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Anyone fancy creating these South African Provincial logos? I can't seem to manage it at all. The lion is Transvaal, the flower is northerns and the horse thing is natal.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 20170604_221955.jpg
    20170604_221955.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 298
  • 20170604_221652.jpg
    20170604_221652.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 331
  • 031006 new website Kwa-Zulu Natal logo.gif
    031006 new website Kwa-Zulu Natal logo.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 293

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave Do you have any pictures of the Orange Free State logo? I've found a cheetah on the academy which will do, but is that the official logo?

Hi mate I don't I'm afraid and I've no idea what the current or previous one is. I know the current logos are all changed from the 80s/90s ones (My EP and WP ones are the current ones I think and so technically wrong for my rebel tours but I don't mind).

Because of the time required to make players and teams and the hateful hateful UI (And time to play whole tours) I wasn't going to make any additional S.A. 80s provincial teams beyond what I already did.

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Hi mate I don't I'm afraid and I've no idea what the current or previous one is. I know the current logos are all changed from the 80s/90s ones (My EP and WP ones are the current ones I think and so technically wrong for my rebel tours but I don't mind).

Because of the time required to make players and teams and the hateful hateful UI (And time to play whole tours) I wasn't going to make any additional S.A. 80s provincial teams beyond what I already did.

Yeah that's fine - I've just renamed the SA career domestic teams to the retro ones, and was after a Free State logo.

Cheers for the work though!

Rhone

County Cricketer
Trying to ask in this thread....does anyone know where i can get correct names for the classics teams? or which teams to download for it?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Trying to ask in this thread....does anyone know where i can get correct names for the classics teams? or which teams to download for it?

Depends what you mean by classic teams? Do you mean like the on-disc England/aussie 30s, 40s, England 80s, aussie 90s type teams? If so then I am not sure if anyone has made up the teams

Rhone

County Cricketer
Depends what you mean by classic teams? Do you mean like the on-disc England/aussie 30s, 40s, England 80s, aussie 90s type teams? If so then I am not sure if anyone has made up the teams

Yeah i mean these ones. I assume the names just need changing but my knowledge of the 30's and 40's Aussie/England teams doesn't really extend to this. might be a project though :)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah i mean these ones. I assume the names just need changing but my knowledge of the 30's and 40's Aussie/England teams doesn't really extend to this. might be a project though :)

Do you own dbc14? If so you can get the player rosters from there then download them individuallybin dbc17

sweet magee

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I went through them all manually and found all the players by Googling, for example, "England cricketer born 1 April 1900". Took a while but I used voice search rather than typing. From memory the dummy player also has same initials as the real one and their stats all match up in cases where you're not 100% sure. It'll take a while !

Oh, generally speaking the default players look, at best, very little like the real ones and often have jarringly awful features to make them look 99% different to how they should. Players with dreadlocks or other hairstyles way out of keeping with their era or totally wrong hair colours, ridiculous facial hair... I'm pretty much saying that renaming is only half the job if you're bothered about even vague authenticity !

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Hi Dave did you ever get round to doing the 86/87 Perth challenge kits for DBC 17?

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Fancy tweaking some players for you Dave can you have separate colour helmets for players?

Users who are viewing this thread