The Retro Thread - links in OP

pinku

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Sweppy12 really looking forward to your Pakistan and India teams. Any idea when you will have them up at all? Sorry to bug you but it's just that i am only using your teams until the next patch comes out. Thanks in advance

scouser

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have just shared England 1940s and Australia squad. Anyone willing to recreate the invincibles tour can now do so.
All names and skills are correct.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@pinku been a bit busy, but India should be done in a couple of days max, Pakistan will take a bit longer because I have to make a lot of players

Flapjack

Club Captain
Sorry if these are already available but is anyone interested in doing retro teams from the 86/87 ashes, in particular the kits from the WSC and Perth Challenge of that tour?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
image.jpeg INDIA '06/07 in the academy under Sweppy12
Contains:
- 18 man squad (likenesses, skills, bats)
- Test, ODI and 2007 World Cup kits
- 5 Stadiums

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I made one of these Sunday!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've now completed all the 1992 World Cup teams (@Rowdoss I'm still happy to update with any likenesses you have done i just brought the players through from DBC14).

All on the server under mrdconnors - you can see videos etc. if you follow my world cup 1992 as t20 story thread

A few points:
1) the players are all brought through from DBC14. in a couple of instances i edited the players likeness, but mostly i just tidied up the issues like nationality etc. that go wrong when you port from dbc14
2) i have edited skills and roles where appropriate
3) all the "kit" graphics are mine (the stripes, wc92 logo, and ISC logo). all the team name logos are either mine (england, zimbabwe, south africa), gooseman4 (the rest except india) or @Sweppy12 (india) but i have edited where appropriate
4) the team and identity logos were mostly created by @Llewelynf. i have added the helmet discs where appropriate. i also bastardised his west indies crest to make it a pre-99 logo, and his Australia helmet crest to fit the yellow helmets (so switching anything yellow on the crest to green). i made the United cricket board of SA logo myself.
5)

All the England WC92 players have my SS Jumbo bat (so @Paulg44 its on the server now mate!)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've done the WSC XIS for the supertests from the 2nd season. Will upload and share images etc tomorrow.

jan52

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks alot for all your creations especially 1992 teams.they are great and I mostly play matches on them.

Users who are viewing this thread