Blockers bits... (retro)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
As I’m up against it in the Windies series I’m already dreaming of hopefully easier days to come, so I’ve created the NZ 1990 side that toured England the first half of that summer.

Again, many players already made by legends such as @Mouseydread @gleeso73 and @DalePlaysSports and I’ve made Chris Pringle, Mark Priest and Jonathan Millmow (actually all edits from existing players though the Millmow and Priest I think edited from players I’d already made).

logos as ever with thanks to @Llewelynf and I’m not sure who made the NZ national bank logos but they are great

shared under mrdconnors

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
As my play through of the 90s has reached the Ashes Tour of 1990/91, I've done something a bit special...

have shared AUSTRALIA 90's ASHES. This features every player and every kit used by Australia in the 90s, from legends such as Border, Boon, the Waughs and Warne, bright young pups like Ponting and Langer, and forgotten players like Jo Angel, Shaun Young and Peter McIntyre.

Have used the fantastic @wasteyouryouth playfaced Steve Waugh, as well as players by @Mouseydread @DalePlaysCricket @gleeso73 and @relaxedanderson - in fact the only player I made from scratch was Jo Angel! I have made tweaks to skills, equipment etc. and all Stats are set to 0 as I'm tracking the performances I get.

all shared under mrdconnors

particular thanks to the logo makers i've used for the kit - i guess @wasteyouryouth and @Llewelynf feature prominently in that but for anyone else, thanks too

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've also shared an England 90/91 adding to the 1990 squad all the players who featured in the Ashes 90/91 and the 1991 home series vs West Indies.

Have switched in all of @wasteyouryouth playfaced Legends.

Added to the players who featured away vs West Indies and home vs NZ and India are the likes of Tufnell, Hick, Ramprakash, and Botham. Less illustrious players used in these upcoming series are Phil Newport, Steve Watkin, Derek Pringle, Richard Illingworth and David Lawrence

Apart from Lawrence, all the added players are from @relaxedanderson or @DalePlaysCricket i think

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Screenshots of the Aussie kits

1990/91
wZMwmNN.jpg

OKA1gNv.jpg

1994/95
lUK9cXe.jpg

L5rWJjq.jpg

1998/99
DJGPcuz.jpg

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I think I used those logos for mine, and there are jumper logos knocking about for around then as well. not that you need them in an Australian summer

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have just uploaded under mrdconnors:

England 92/93 which features all players involved in the 92 home series with Pakistan, 93 away series vs India and 93 home ashes except Andy Caddick due to player number limitations.

players involved in the early 92 away series with NZ are in the 90/91 side I previously shared.

I also uploaded India 90-93 which has the players who played 1990 series in England and 1993 series in India.

Finally I uploaded the 1992 Pakistan side.

Pakistan is a “new new” side, ie I haven’t uploaded any version of this previously. Most players are made by @ahmedleo414 and play faced by him - they look brilliant.

India and England are incremental changes to sides previously uploaded though I gave them new team identity names so they count as new uploads.

In addition to @ahmedleo414 thanks as ever go to @wasteyouryouth @Dale88 @gleeso73 @relaxedanderson and @Mouseydread for most of the players and logos. I made a few of the more obscure players, but I also thank @Mouseydread for making Pravin Amre and whoever on the server had made “Tanvir Mehdi 93”

I have skilled all players and perks according to my own system that generally gives me good test match results. All test match stats are either 0 (if I’ve not yet played with or against that player) or reflect my use of them at the point of uploading.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread